twelve | beastly

Biting the inside of her cheeks, Reiju managed to stand straight. The pain let her focus though she was certain that Dion could kill her if he felt like it.

The man stalked towards her. Desire burned in his eyes. His steely gaze swept over her form before it paused on her neck.

"What?" she asked, feeling her skin sizzle from the force of his stare.

"I want your gratitude." Dion's arms caged her against the wall. His left hand, still covered in leather, traced the side of her cheek down to her pulse point. "You owe me that."

"Fine. Do you what you want," she mumbled. As much as she hated it, anticipation churned in her stomach. This was all the alcohol's fault.

When she was sober, she could barely resist danger. What more if her inhibitions were completely lifted?

She's fucked.

Dion brought his right hand to his mouth. And like the fucking elegant motherfucker that he was, he slowly pulled off his glove using his perfect teeth, all the while gazing at her with hunger so deep, so carnal... that she feared she'd be swallowed alive.

That looked so hot.

Nah. It's probably the alcohol.

His bare hand settled on her cheek, pushing the dark strands off her face. And without any hindrances, Reiju felt the heat from his skin.

"I thought you don't like touching," she mumbled, seeing the sedated look on his face.

Dion only hummed as he lowered his head. His warm lips connected with her neck. He licked at her pale skin, sucking at the same spot over and over.

Reiju ran her hand over his back. It didn't feel too bad despite her detest of love bites and anything that scars her smooth skin. His right hand snaked inside her uniform and caressed her stomach.

A moan escaped from her lips. His actions weren't enough to bring her to nirvana but there was just something sexy in Dion's decision to touch her without his usual barriers.

Reiju's mind was on clouds and she wouldn't have minded if they have sex right now.

But then, he bit her.

Deep.

One that would undoubtedly leave a mark.

"Fuck! Wait!" She yanked at him but he didn't budge.

He was getting revenge.

"Oh, fuck you, beast! I'm gonna kill you," she spat profanities even as the wet, soft flicks of Dion's tongue had soothed the pain away. "Unforgivable."

He straightened up, eyes gleaming with satisfaction. "Now, we're even."

"I hate you!" she shouted before yanking his collar down and kissed him.

It was a crash of lips and teeth. Fast and feral. He tasted sweet and bitter. Like alcohol. It made her heady with lust, pushing her into a luscious frenzy. Reiju could barely fathom how she went from hating Dion to making out with him. Maybe it was the hormones or the alcohol. Who cares? It had been a long time since she chased pleasure.

Reiju pressed bruising kisses on his neck while his hands gripped her ass. She wrapped her legs around him as Dion laid her down on his bed. He stripped off his shirt, revealing a pale-toned body that made her lick her lips.

She yanked her panties down as he tugged her uniform open, the buttons flying off. Their clothes weren't completely off yet but their hands and mouths were already moving. Touches, strokes, licks. It was a messy display of libidinous actions. Reiju reached down and palmed his thick cock. He growled in response and quickly got up to grab a condom from the bathroom.