EIGHTEEN

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝚗𝚍, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

" and I was like did we you know do something and he like nah." I said swaying my feet in the air.

" so you not dating pooh shiesty ? " she asked scratching her head.

" no bitch." I said mugging her." I wish though."

" bitch you want some food ? " she asked scrolling on her phone.

" yea bitch." I said sitting up and smiling. " what we finna eat ? "

" bitch whatever we want to eat."

" let's get Chick-fil-A, but I got a surprise for you my'lani." i said smiling unlocking my phone.

juilo walked in my room, he was pissed off.

" what's wrong with you ? " my'lani asked tilting her head back.

" mane yall know ol girl." he said plopping on my beanbag.

" no we don't know who ol girl is." I said rolling my eyes.

" the one who I gave the dick to and she was stalking me and shit and amir had to hit her in the head with his basketball." he said snapping.

" TRINITEE ! " my'lani blurted making me nod.

" yea her." he said.

" so what about her ? " I asked twisting my face.

" she moved in the neighborhood." he said running his hands over his face. " and she texted me off a text now number."

" oh wow." I said shaking my head.

" shorty must be obsessed."

" she is." he said lighting up a cigarette.

" untun." my'lani said leaping up and smacking the cigarette out his hand.

" bitch got him stressed." I said shaking my head tossing the cigarette out the window.

" bro why would y'all do that." he said mugging us.

" we not finna let you smoke cancer sticks, and get they smokers cough." my'lani said shaking her head.

" that cough nasty." I said laughing a little." be sounding like they finna die."

" I swear." my'lani agreed." I be like you need some water or something."

" but fuck her, we ah go put instant mash potatoes in that girl yard." I said playing in my hair.

" you a menace to this society." I said shaking my head laughing.

" she live in that shit color house up the street."