SIX

" Blake I'm still here " lontrell said , I started clenching my eyes tighter, and my heart started beating funny, ion like that.

no nigga can ever make me feel as nervous as he do which is sad asf, but meeting your celebrity crushh? I gotta be dying.

" Blake i know you not sleep I can see you cheesing " he said laughing.

I barely opened my eyes , I wasn't trying to open them all the way.

" quit playin cuh " he said laughing.

I blew out air, opening my eyes all the way but not looking at him, I was looking at the instructions on the remote.

" so I gotta tell you sum bout naj- " he said but I cut him off.

" speaking of najiah, where is she ? " I asked sitting up, but hissing at every movement I make.

" yea that's what I gotta tal- " he said again but I cut him off by getting outta bed.

" where's najiah? it's scaring me " I asked glancing around, I know I wasn't the only one in that car accident.

" BLAKE SHE DIED DAMN THATS WHAT I BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU " he yelled.

everything instantly stopped around me , blackness started to overcome my vision.

meanwhile

" so I was like square up bitch " ma said popping her gum " and shorty was like nah I don't wanna fight you , so I started hitting her with the KFC combo "

" ma... stop the cap " Julio said shaking his head.

" BLAKE SHE DIED DAMN THATS WHAT I BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU " lontrell yelled.

ma patted her head " lontrell better run his ass out that room "

" and stand fifty feet away with a bazooka " Julio added.

" aye fat Albert " ma said snapping.

" who ? " amir said scrunching his face up.

" rod ocean ... um big 30 that's that I meant " she said scratching her head.

amir busted out laughing " don't do my nigga 30 "

" ight in all seriousness why lontrell gotta run out the room with a bazooka " he asked.

" so it's a lot to explain but when Blake hear bad news , it's like she black out , like she stands still like this "🕴🏿" for at least 15-20 seconds , and after them 20 seconds depending on what you told her, she gon lash out " ma said shrugging " I watched it happen many times and I never wanted to comfort her because I didn't know if she was going to hurt me "

" wow... she ever tell you why she be doing that ? " gucci asked.

she shook her head.

                              𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 | 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮

" blake i ain't mean to yell at you " i said softly.

she didn't respond, she was just standing still.

" blake ? " i said again.

no reponse, just slience .

why is she just standing still like that

why is she just standing still like that .... did i just fuck up?

i shrugged before gently pulling her into a hug, she didn't hug me back, she just stood there " 🕴🏿"

" I'm sorry " I said again but in a more softer tone.

shiestman don't do all this affection shit so I ain't know how to hug correctly, or to even know what the fuck to do.

she placed that bigass head of hers on my shoulder, shit hurt, but it's cool.

" I know my head big " she said sniffling.

" I said that aloud ? " I asked  scratching my head.

" nah, I was just telling you, but damn you was thinking it too " she said shaking her head.

I smacked my teeth " it's not my fault you gotta big ass head , shrink it up some megamind "

" okay mater " she said.

I rolled my eyes, " ion look like mater cuh why y'all keep saying that , matter fact get yo head off my shoulder since i look like mater "

she smacked her teeth before turning away.

I laughed " im just playing come here megamind "

the room door busted open .

" HEEYAA " mrs.Taylor said with her shoe in her hand swinging it around.

" ma what the fuck are you doing ? " Blake said as she laid back down.

" she thought she was the kungfo fighter " 30 said laughing.

" on me she thought she was finna knock a nigga out " amir added.