ONE

i hissed as najiah jammed the nail on my finger .

" bitch is ya sure you doin' this right " i questioned as my finger began to hurt .

𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝 .

" duh bitch " she said not shifting her attention from my nails .

we've been sitting here for hours , and god i was tired .

Deep By Summer Walker played meaning big30 was calling her .

" lemme answer this real quick " she said grabbing her phone and standing up .

i nodded as i started to scroll on my phone , i was ready to strip and lay down; the fuck .

@poohshiesty is now live !

the instagram notification popped up over half of my screen .

i swiped up as i locked my phone again , she needa come the fuck on my nails is more important than big30 fatass .

" im back " she said sitting back down with a brightsmile on her face .

" that smile mean he givin you some dick as soon as we got done huh " i said in my spongebob voice .

" i-well shut up " she stuttered .

𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡 .

" we done " she said sitting up and tapping my arm so i can go wash my hands .

i got up and approached to her kitchen sink and washed my hands with lukewarm water .

i dried  my hands off and applied her baby-johnson lotion which makes your hands feel soft asf .

" you wanna hang with me , 30 and his dude tmr " najiah asked as i slid on my slides by her door .

i shrugged " what time "

" 4 jus come when you wanna " she said cleaning up her mess .

i nodded .

i walked out to my black hellcat and slid in .

sighing i drove off , i was finally be able to lay the fuck down for once .

arriving at my mama house , i parked my car and got out .

" wassup sis " namhir  said dapping me up as i got in the door .

" hey " i said , and runnin up the stairs .

i peeked in amir room , he was paying attention to the game .

i rolled my eyes , nigga always on the game .

i walked to my other brother juilo room who had his door shut but you heard faint clapping sounds from the inside .

this nigga aint playin no pattycake , he always using them excuses wit my momma , when she hear it; and  he be havin bitches every other week .

i laughed before going to my room .

those were my three older brothers , nahmir is 17 , amir is my twin whose 16 like me but was born 8 minutes before me and juilo is 17 .

i was the baby foreal , and them niggas taught me a lot , they put me on game , they taught me how to fight , they taught me how to sell drugs , and they taught me how to shoot a gun .

you should alreadly know they dont play about me .