THIRTY-TWO

𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜" 𝙿𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢

" 𝙿𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢."
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
12:33 𝐩𝐦

" Is this real crack on these damn wings?" Foo asked, staring at the white powder on his wings.

" No goofy." Chant mugged him.

We were at the bando for the first time before we went back in the studio, we only got four outta the twenty four songs done, and honestly I feel like im really gone blow with this one.

My followers started dropping and then going up. I'm currently at 610k, and plus this new song with Durk that's boutta drop, this my year.

I look over at scarr who was nodding out off two perks, this nigga was tripping early dancing and shit to Billy Jean by Michael Jackson.

I slapped him on his forehead." Wake yo ass up bro."

" Ahh." He jumped and let out a high pitched scream, it grew quiet and everybody stop to look at us. We were recognized by a decent amount of people in the restaurant. We all stared at each other busting out into laughter. Don't do perks kids.

Me, Scarr, and KD was still waiting on our shit, so I decided to watch peoples stories. I swiped over to my dm's and watched Blake's story. I don't follow her back.

It was two tweets and a picture of her posing in the mirror with some boy, you couldn't see his face but you could see the bottom half of his body. He was lightskin and had hella tattoos up his arms. 

Even though we don't date, I still want that girl all to myself. She something different but I know I'm not ready to settle down and be in a relationship. My career finna take off, this shit new to me, I wanna enjoy life. I don't want to hurt her.

I slid in her DM with the " Damn, you must not fwm no more."

" That job treating me like a slave, I'm finna show em I'm Harriet

" That job treating me like a slave, I'm finna show em I'm Harriet." Amir said plopping on my bed, while I plugged my flat irons up.

" Dude what?" I asked squinting my eyes at him." Yo' ass can never keep a job, yo ass better try to get another job at a different Amazon."

" I'm banned from all of them down here."

" Damn, what the fuck? How I ain't know about this, what was yo ass doing?"

" Mane, while I was packing the packages, I was in that mfka talm bout " oh I need this." And was stealing shit left to right, I was even thinking about y'all and stealing shit for y'all too." He explained." That's how I was coming home with allat shit, I'm not wasting my money on yall, you especially that's Nahmir job."

I rolled my eyes extra hard." Fuck you they should've arrested yo' ass." I lightly touched my flat irons seeing if they warmed up." How that get you banned from all the amazons though?"

" Oh. You know Amazon paying $25 an hour so obviously i applied for another one inna different area, I worked for about 5 weeks, den here I go again stealing shit, I made about $3000 in those 5 weeks, I ain't that far from buying my own car, after I got fired from that, you know what I did?" He asked.

" No."

" I applied for another inna different area, I stay at that one for a month, made 5k, 15k more then i can buy my car." He said excitedly." I was stealing at that one too, I can't believe I worked at Amazon at 16 though."

" How old you gotta be?" I asked, running the flat iron over an small section of my hair.

" 17 down here, 18 in other states, but they said it was okay cause im boutta well we boutta be seventeen inna month." He said rubbing his hands together." Finna clown."

" You ain't lying cuh!" I said picturing all the outfits in my head." I just know, I'm finna be fly as fuck."

" Onna guys, what the fuck we doing for it cuh?! Nahmir flodgin' ass said he was gone take us out the state."

" He prolly is." I shrugged running the comb through my hair." But if not let's throw a big ass AirBNB party, everybody invited and shit."

" That's lit."

I spent an hour pressing my hair, and laughing with my brother. I love moments like these, bonding moments of nothing but just laughter, we never touched our phones the whole hour. When I finished doing my hair, I checked my Instagram seeing pooh had sent me a text that made my heart skip a beat.