THIRTY- FOUR.

3 days later

3 days later.

12:40 pm.

" Yeah, mama ghetto ass was acting up in the hospital." Amir reminisced." That shit really was unexpected, it took everybody off guard."

I didn't respond, I just stared at the ceiling. I lost my bestfriend, and almost lost my life. I'm still tryna be okay with that.

" Her ass was talm bout she was hitting bitches with a three piece, like sit yo' old ass down."

I bust out into laughter." Foreal? Aw hell nah, I miss when mama didn't work as much, we barely be seeing her ass now."

" Yeah." Mir nodded his head with a big ass smile on his face," Her ass was acting real ghetto In that hospital, but yeah I agree her ass always too busy for us."

We just sat there In silence, I stared at the TV not really watching it just lost in my thoughts.

" Ya' know pooh shiesty and nem album coming out in a few days?! I know you finna be blasting that shit."

" Yaaaa' already know it." I smiled, getting excited, I missed Pooh and his mater looking ass. Big teeth having ass but that was my nigga, i wish he ah come over and see me.

" Man this fat, sloppy, big fat raggedy bitch rod wave got me trusting not one bitch, and this nigga got a whole fucking family." Mir blurted, showing me the picture.

" Mir blurted, showing me the picture

" His girlfriend soo pretty."

" That's beside the point, that nigga got a whole family outchea." Mir rolled his eyes, laying back down.

" Get over it." I said waving him off.

" Naw im finna go stick my dick in every fine bitch I see."

" Ight, now when that mfka fall off, I don't wanna hear shit."

" Aye, roll up!" I yelled to KD as I counted my money, I made 5bands off one of my most popular songs, Monday to Sunday

My status was rising quickly, and I began to gain more fame as my music started to blow up more. This album really gone take me far I already know it.

A series of knock at the door make Me, KD, and Babyshiesty all look at each other.

" Y'all expecting somebody?"

" Hell nah." I said, KD grabbed his gun and I stuffed my money in my pocket and grabbed mine too.

KD approached the door, tightly clutching his gun.

" Wait, lemme look out the blinds." I said peeking through the blinds, and I saw 30 with a big ass smile on his face.

" Cuh, we good, that's 30 fatass." I said opening the front door.

" Aye my Nigga!" I said dapping him up, he pulled out a fat ass bankroll out his  pocket, and i pulled out mine.

" Our pockets starting to get obese, we ain't tryna get em' shape." I rapped, making thirty put the fatass bankroll up against his ear, and started nodding.

I sat back at the table, and finished counting my money. I gave KD and Baby shiesty 1k each, i eat, we all mfkn eat.

" Aye, thirty, yo shoes ain't leaning no mo!" KD yelled pointing at Thirty's new jordan 3's.

Thirty rolled his eyes," Cuh, fuck yo skinny stink bug looking ass." He smacked his teeth," I swear I hate when niggas think they can roast."

I knocked on Blake's door, and stared at my new black AF1s

" Who you?" A tall lightskin dude stood in the doorway.

" im here for Blake."

He nodded, and turned and yelled." Blakeee! One of yo hoes here."

Blake came running down the stairs. She looking fine as hell, she had long black hair, and a new arm sleeve tattoo. I love women with tats.

" He not my hoe." She mugged the lightskin dude, she shut the door behind her.

" Mane, look at you all grown up." I said eyeing her up and down.

" Shut yo ass up." She mugged me.

I nudged her forehead, before wrapping my arms around her, rocking side to side. The hug lasted about 2 minutes, until she finally pulled away.

" Alright now." She said mugging me." Don't get too comfortable."

" Guh, fuck you, get in the car."

We went and picked Daire and BJ up, and made our way to Citgo gas station.

" Here the crackheads go thinking they ass young." Blake shook her head as we pulled into the parking lot of the citgo gas station.

We watched one dusty crackhead try to do a backflip landing straight on his neck.

" Dayummmm." Bj dragged." That nigga gone."

I shook my head." They crazy as hell.

" Alright so what y'all want from the gas station?" I asked looking back at bJ and daire in the back seat.

" Clear fruit and some chips."

We went in the gas station and I went straight to the back, stuffing everything the guys wanted in my jogger pants.

" I know yo' ass ain't stealing again." Blake mugged me, and I put my finger on her lips.

" Mane, okay when you get caught don't say shit."

We finished up in the gas station and I got in the car, pulling out the snacks in my pants.

" Dayumm this nigga got half the store."