TWENTY-FOUR

𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

August 8th, 2020

" Come on dude." I said shaking Amir." We got school."

" 5 more minutes." He whined turning over." I just need to rest my eyes."

" Nigga you always say 5 more minutes, shit turns into a whole hour." I said smacking my teeth, i exited out his room and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

" Where's the boys?" Ma asked setting out a plate of freshly cooked chocolate chip waffles, with extra chocolate chips on top, fried potatoes, eggs, and oatmeal.

" They ain't wake up." I shrugged as I began digging into my strawberry oatmeal.

" Oh okay, I got some for they ass." She mumbled grabbing her Nike slide and went up the stairs.

She finna tear they little ass up, I told amir ass to wake up.

" OK MAMAAA IM UP DAMN IM UP." Amir yelled, I heard him getting hit real hard with her slide.

A few seconds later, amir was walking down the stairs talkin shit to himself.

" I told yo ass to get up." I said hiding my laugh." Yo black ass ain wanna listen."

" Shut up." He bucked making pop him upside the head.

" I hate you and momma men hands." He said rubbing his head as he started eating his food.

A few seconds later we heard Julio yelling, and him running down the stairs, and sitting right at the kitchen table.

" She got yo ass too." Me and Mir asked Julio laughing.

" Fuck y'all." He flicked us off before eating his food.

We had to be at school by 8:35 it was currently 7:01 am.

My momma always told me to wake up early before school starts, get everything you need to get done and take a nap with the remaining time.

My phone began ringing making me smack my teeth.

" Who calling you early this morning?" Julio snapped his neck towards me.

" You in my business, yeah zont do that." I said laughing picking up my phone.

𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙💚 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.....

" Fuck this nigga want." I mumbled to myself before answering the phone. Me and him never really talked anymore, it's always me and thirty. I check up on him and he check up on me.

" Aye, where you at?" He asked as soon as the facetime connected.

It got dead silent, I knew Julio and Amir nosy asses stopped eating to hear who was on the phone.

" Around." I said finishing up my oatmeal.

" Cuh, don't do that." He said with irritation in his voice." I'm tryna take you to school."

" Is that pooh shiesty?" Amir mumbled.

" Nah, no shit Sherlock Holmes." I stale-face him.

" Zont zo that." He said trying to sound like me.

" Shut up and eat yo food." I popped his head.

" Hellooo?" He said loudly.

" I hear you the fuck." I said getting smart." But I'm at the crib."

" What school you go to?"

" Whitehaven."

" Alright cool." He nodded before hanging up.

How the fuck is he gone take me to school if he don't even know what time school start.

" Lemme find out you and pooh shiesty fucking around." Julio side-eyed me before putting his dishes in the sink.

" Get out my business hoe."

                   𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜

" Why y'all ain't sleep?" I asked my little brother baby shiesty and KD who was in the kitchen making them something to eat.

" Cause we tryna make us some money, why you ain't sleep." KD asked adjusting his bonnet.

" Why the fuck do you gotta bonnet on yo head KD." I asked laughing." Same shit y'all on though, I'm finna take this girl to school."

" You fuckin with Highschoolers now." KD said shaking his head and tapping his food he had on pink house slippers.

" Cuh get out my business." I glared at him. I finished rolling up my wood.

" Well after you take that girl to school, we can make an quick 10k." Baby shiesty said plopping on the couch next to me.

" How we finna do that?"

                                       ꧁꧂

so it's like December and I last updated in November yall know I had to update for yall 🤣💚, #freeshiesty thoooo it ain gone be too long bae🙂