THIRTY-THREE

2 weeks later.

" Mane, this one fine ass shordyy finna send me her addy

" Mane, this one fine ass shordyy finna send me her addy." BJ said rubbing his hands together, and I shrugged.

" Yeahhh, okay you know nobody fuck with your ugly ass." Daire said and BJ rolled his eyes.

" Bitch, fuck you." BJ flicked him off," That's why you look like that big villain bitch off proud family."

I shook my head at their foolishness, I perched the freshly rolled backwood inbetween my lips and lit the other end.

BJ's phone buzzed and he hurriedly snatched it off the table.

" That's her?" I asked taking a long pull out my wood.

He nodded in response, me and Daire sat there just watching him.

" She gave me her addyyyyyy." He said getting all hyped up." She told me to pull up to P Sherman 42 wallaby way sydney street."

Me and Daire gave him a side look, and daire just started busting out into laughter, making me bust out into laughter. We was laughing so hard we was crying.

" What's funny?" He asked, squinting his eyes at us." One of y'all must've already fucked her."

" Hell nah nigga!" I said slapping the side of my leg.

" Then what's funny?"

" She gave you finding Nemo address dummy!"

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

" Nigga bye." I rolled my eyes at thirty as we entered into the gas station. This gas station was filled with wannabe hood niggas and shit.

Me and 30 entered, and a few mfkas just stared at us, i made my way to the drink section, I grabbed a Gatorade, I noticed a dude on the phone over by the fountain drinks, with a big ass bankroll hanging out his pocket.

Like i said, see something I gotta have it.

I made my way past the fountain drink section, quickly but carefully grabbing the bankroll out his pocket, and slid It into mine.