TWENTY-SIX

" Is that all you want blake?" Pooh asked grabbing a few ten dollars bills out his pocket. We were at Jimmy's Wings getting some food, he grew up around two women that worked here, he insist that I meet them.

" Right, that's not much, get some mo' baby I know ya hungry." She insisted, she was short, thick with curls in her head. She had on gold rings, on each finger, and two necklaces. I could tell she loved jewelry. She was so beautiful.

I only had got a 10pc wing, i would've gotten more but Pooh's paying. Everytime I told him i would pay he'll tell me to shut the fuck up, and you know what the fuck I did?

Kept talking.

He even smacked the money out my hands twice, so I said fuck it.

" Uh, actually you know what add onion rings, add hot sauce, I love my wings hot." I smiled at her, glancing back up at the menu.

" Yesss babyyyy, you want them hot or can you handle extra spicy, we call that sewerside." She asked, I loved her energy it was so pure.

" Shit if I get extra spicy ima be up in dat bathroom fucking it up." I joked," Can I also get some fries, and a tea, and a cheese burger that'll be all, thank you ms.lovely."

" Damn you fat mf." Pooh mumbled, making me smack my teeth.

" Don't do my baby girl, she can get whatever she wants." Ms.lovely stale-face pooh," You better make his pockets hurt Blake."

" Right, I should." I agreed," But nah he wouldn't even let me pay for my own items."

" That's what a real man do." She spoke up, she added up all the items," Since trell is like family to me, most of your items are on the house, so the total is $23.15."

Pooh handed her $30, and she tried to give back the change, but he insisted she keep it. He was so hardheaded and kind-hearted.

" Food gone be done in 15 minutes, go head and get y'all a drank." She said placing two large cups Infront of us, we nodded grabbing them going to the drink machine.

" So what the move is after this?" I asked filling my cup halfway with ice. I than filled it with sweet tea, I loved sweet tea.

" My crib." He replied filling his shit up with Pepsi.

I hummed in response, trying on different lids for my cup. Finally finding the right one, I grabbed a straw, taking it out the paper and sticking it through the top.

" So wassup witchu?" He asked standing next to me.

" Shitttt." I dragged shrugging," Not shit what about you."

" Same."

" So uhhhh." I dragged staring down at my feet," You wanna do a tiktok with me."

" Fuck I look like doing a tiktok?" He jerked his head back, I raised my eyebrows. This nigga don't think I knew he was doing tiktoks with my mama and amir when I was damnear on my death bed.

" Soooo." I dragged, he had me fucked all the way up," You wasn't doin' tiktoks wit my mama or my brudda?"

" Don't een think bout' lyin' cause my mama KEEP all the proof."