THREE

𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 ( 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮)

I smoked a blunt filled with runtz .

" we got ah show inna week me , you and gucci " big30 says slamming the door of his purple Lamborghini.

I nodded as I continued scrolling on my phone , cuh that girl Blake been on my mind heavily .

shiestman stay outta of it , we only fuck bitches we don't cuff em .

" you good shiestman ? " big30 asked as he began driving .

I nodded as I popped a pill in my mouth , I was posed to chill of on the perc but fuck it .

" you needa change them pants 30 them shit cutting yo circulation off them shits so tight on yo fatass " I say chucking a lil bit .

he smacked his teeth " my mama bought these shut the fuck up cuh "

I just laughed and shook my head , and continued to scroll on my phone .

" this is him how may I help you ? "

ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒 .

" i - what hospital ? "

" what happened ? " i spoke up but he put his fat ass fingers on my mouth .

i pushed them away " don't put yo booty fingers on me cuh fuck' wrong wit you  them shits smell like you been digging in yo ass "

his face was red meaning he wasn't in no playing mood so i just shrugged and look out the window .

𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑓 .

he bussed a u-turn which kinda caught me off guard cause where the fuck is we going .

" najiah and blake just got into a car accident " he says with no expression on his face .

when he said that my heart start beating funny , ion like det .

" is they okay? " i asked adjusting myself in the seat .

" najiah was prounced dead and blake is fighting for her life "

i could tell he was hurt because he was so ... emotionless .

" im sorry 30 "

" is it okay if i drop you off with blake ? i need some time " he asked making me quickly nod .

he shot me a faint smile before pulling up to the hospital .

i got out and walked into the loud lobby which made me irritated cause i like my peace not no loud shit .

" can yall shut the fuck up before i air this bitch out " i say getting annoyed .

everybody shot me mugs or scared looks , one of the lady had children and hurried up and left , she remind me of that bitch off spongebob , the lady who be getting her kids the fuck outta there .

" how may i help you sir " the front desk lady asked as i approached the desk .

" im here to see a girl name blake i don't know her last name but i know she got into a car accident " i say shifting my weight to my other leg .

she nodded and gave me direction to her room .

as i walked in the door , i saw her body just laying still and monitors connected to her .

as i shut the door , i washed my hands and walked up next to her bed .

her body was banged up and bruised up pretty bad , a broken arm and ribcage , bruises all over her neck and her neck was wrapped up too but you can see the dark purple bruises peeking out of the bandages , her bottom lip was busted , her head had cuts , it must've been pretty bad .

i ran my thumb on her bottom lip makin her jump a lil , but not wake up , she was connected to a breathing machine meaning she couldn't breathe by herself ... damn .

i licked my lips i don't know what gotten over me but i lowered to kiss her but the nurse walked in .

" am i interrupting something ? " the small pale nurse with a messy bun asked .

" nah you straight " i say adjusting myself .

that's when 2 older boys walked in , and another boy followed behind them , gotta be her brothers .

" who is this nigga ? " the smaller dude asked .

" probably her boyfriend , you so damn disrespectful aint even ask who this nigga was "

" yall both dumbass that's pooh shiesty "

" washannin " i say running my hands through my hair .

they momma busted in with a tear-stained face , a bonnet and a long shirt with some shorts .

" lontrell ? " she asked as she walked in .

I smiled and nodded and we gave each other a hug .

" ma you kno' him ? "

" yea that's blake's crush " she said patting her head .

𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑜 ... 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎℎℎ???