THIRTY-ONE.

" What you want?" I watched deyonate roll a back wood. Comments by brokeasf played through the speakers. This tiktok been all over tiktok.

" Damn, I can't come see you." He sent me a death glare, he went back to focusing on rolling up. He mumbled the words as he rolled the wood.

" Hell nah, you been off the map for a minute." I nudged his head." Ain't text me, FaceTime me no nothing."

" My fault."

" Yea yo' fault." I mocked, scrunching my face up at him. He did the same making us bust out into an series of laughter.

We ended smoking 4 woods, chilled and listen to music, catching each other up on the things we missed.

He had some exotic cause after the first wood, I swore I saw Abraham Lincoln in the mothefucking corner.

" Boy shut the fuck up talking to me foreal." I yelled at deyonate, he followed me into my room. I turned to face him.

He wrapped his hand around my neck, snatching me up." Who the fuck you talkin' to?" He had a slight smirk on his face. I felt my knees go weak as I got nervous as fuck, my coochie had that little excited heartbeat and I knew I had to change my drawls after this.

I bit my lip, I started this shit so I gotta hold it down strong.

" You the fuck." I bucked at him.

" Yeah, okay." He tossed me on the bed, I bit my lip as he climbed on-top of me. He leaned in closer." You still talking to me?"

My eyes grew big as I tried to hide the smile that was trying to form on my face, I can't lie I wanted to fuck him, right here, right now but I wanna keep my virginity.

" You, back the fuck up." I said pushing him off of me, and he stumbled back, crashing into the dresser. I ain't push him that hard, he's being dramatic.

" Damnnnnnn big hulkkkkkk." He stood up, fixing my dresser." You ain't have to push a nigga that hard, shit you could've just said i don't wanna do it."

" I'm sorry." I said dusting him off." Flight or fight, you still wanna hang?"

" Sure, let's go get some icecream?"

" Bet, what's your favorite icecream?" I asked sliding on my joggers.

" Mint chocolate chip icecream."

My face scrunched up.

𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.
" 𝙿𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢."

" The thinggg go boom uhhh, tatatat." Foogiano rapped out loud as he pointed his gun to the wall. Foo always told us, never point your gun at someone unless you gone shoot em'. We lost our homebody to an " accident " where his cousin was playing around with an Gun, pointing it at him and accidentally shot him in his face.

" Shut yo ass up." Enchanting said smacking his forehead with." Nobody wanna hea' dat."

" I think she got switched at birth, she supposed to be a nigga." Foo whispered to me, making me bust out in laughter.

" What's funny ?"

" Nun."