TWENTY-EIGHT.

" Where was you at?" Nahmir asked swinging a sock full of frozen butter in his hand. I had just got in the house after hanging out with lontrell.

" Well hey Sam." I joked referring to the show, Sam and Cat," Ion get no hey, hello, how are you?"

" I was doing work over a friend house." I lied, I looked over amir who agreed with me," Yeah, lemme copy off yo paper."

More like he was doing work on this coochie, but we ain't gone speak on that.

Amir knew where I was going and he always took up for me. But lord knows I don't do the school work neither does Amir. We just write our name on it and turn it in.

" I know y'all lying cause y'all only put y'all name on the work and turn it in." He stale-faced us," Where tf was you at?"

" Don't worry about me." I spoke nonchalantly walking into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator to grab some food.

As soon as I tried to grab leftover steak, I heard a ping and glasses breaking right next to me.

" What the hell!" Me and Amir yelled in unison, I stared at the single bullet casing on the floor and looked up at nahmir who had his Glock in his right hand.

" I said, where was you at." He said in a more stern voice," Don't lie to me, I seen that hellcat outside."

" Listen, I know you my big brother but I'm finna be seventeen." I stated," if my mama know where the fuck I'm at I'm good, ion need you to be worrying about me cuh."

" I know, I was just worried cause you ain't checked in with nobody." He said softly. He tucked his gun back into his joggers," It's wicked outcha in Memphis I ah blow Ah nigga head off about you."

" She checked in with me." Amir spoke up," I forgot to tell you."

" Yeah." I agreed with amir, I reached back into the refrigerator grabbing the left over steak and some Minute Maid," Is my car okay?"

" Yeah It's fine stop asking."

" Don't tell me what to do with my car." I rolled my eyes as I set the microwave on 2 minutes.

" You let that nigga drive yo car?" Nahmir rose his eyebrows," Girl, you trippin'."

" I did and what about it?" I replied, pouring me a large glass of Minute Maid.

He should shook his head and shrugged going upstairs.

The microwave beeped and I took my plate out. I grabbed my food and my drink sitting on the couch next to amir, I turned on the TV and the news was on.

" Well today Memphis, police are looking for this vehicle." The news reporter said, a black hellcat that looks identical to mine popped up on the screen, I squinted my eyes and turnt up the tv.

" The person in the vehicle did a hit and run, two women were injured and got transported to the hospital in critical condition." He continued," The license plate was captured, if yall know anything please call crime stoppers at 1800-221-111."

A picture of my license plate popped up on the screen.

                                           𝐊𝐃

𝐊𝐃

" My fault." I apologized to baby shiesty, he was rolling up a fat ass wood.

" You cool." He replied, he licked the wood adjusting it so it was smokeable," Pearled this mf."

I chuckled as I threw he a light, he lit the wood taking a long puff and choking on it.

" That mfka damn near smokin' yo ass." I laughed, shaking my head and grabbing the wood he handed me.

" Shit, cuh damnear." He agreed still coughing.

" That mfka punching yo ass right in yo throat." I said shaking my head taking a long pull out the stuffed wood, and not long after I started coughing too.

" This what you get for laughing at me bitch." He bucked, I flicked him off i as I held in my cough," You fucking jive turkey."

" Shut up bitch." I mugged him, pooh had busted with through the door with a duffle bag and a mug plastered on his face.

" Bring yo' fat ass on." Pooh rushed thirty," Damn  cuh, yo fat ass stuck in the car."

I busted out into laughter, shaking my head at the goofiness. They so slow and stupid.

Thirty smacked pooh in the back of the head, and punched him in the nose.

" Alright now yall." I spoke up," Wassup."

" Before this ilt built, P shaped ass nigga, icecream cone shaped nigga decided to smack me, I was finna say that this a quarter pound, we gotta push this and we got a lick for 20k." Pooh explained, " KD I need you and lil shiesty and baby shiesty push this shit out."

" Alright." I agreed catching the duffle bag he tossed to me, " How long we got?"

" Two weeks." He said," But I know it ain't gone take that long."

I hummed in response, I took the big bag of weed out the duffle bag.

" Now back to yo fat ass." Pooh started, he turned around to cuss out thirty.

                            𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

Amir jumped off the couch running up the stairs, and I followed right after him.

" BITCH IM FINNA FUCK YOU UP!" I yelled running after him, he ran into nahmir going to the bathroom.

" What the fuck!?" Nahmir yelled in confusion, he was now on the bathroom floor cause amir had tackled him down.

Amir ran up into nahmir room, he tried to open the window and jump out but it was too late, I was on his heels.

I snatched him up by his shirt, tossing him on the bed, I started punching him.

" Boy. I. Told. Yo. Ass. Not. To. Do. Nothing. Stupid." I paused after every punch, I try to grab Nahmir's gun to pistol whip him but nahmir pulled me off.

" What the fuck is going on?" An angry lani stomped  in the room," Yall know I'm in there knocked tf out dreaming about hot wings and y'all in this muthafucka clowning."