Facing the big window, I watch the silent road outside, crossing my arms below my chest, reflecting on what Jennie said earlier

**FLASHBACK**

Entering the living room, I see my son happily playing with new toys, while Jennie cooks in the kitchen.

"Hey, Jungin," I reach him, and he stands up, hugging me, reciprocating the embrace.

"Mommy!" he stops. "Aunt Jennie and Uncle Taehyung brought me new toys," showing his McQueen and Superman toys.

"Oh, did you say something to them after they gave these to you?" I ask with a smile.

"Yes, I thanked them," he nods, revealing his bunny teeth that I love.

"Good boy," I brush his hair.

"Go back to play," I say, letting him resume, and I approach Jennie to help in the kitchen.

"Jennie, thank you," I smile cheerfully, and she reciprocates.

"Hmm, I love your son; he's too cute," she says while preparing food, and I assist.

"Then why ask Taehyung oppa to give you one, so you can stop dreaming my son to be yours?" I laugh, and she playfully hits my arm.

"Yah, we'll try it anyway," she confesses, shocking me.

"Really? When?" I ask excitedly.

"Last week," she simply says.

"Then..." I want to continue because her face suggests there's more to say.

"Hayyyt, it's positive; I'm pregnant," she reveals, and I run towards her, hugging her.

"Ohhh congrats, I'm sure you're going to be a good mother like me," I smile, making her smile wider.

"But it's just you and me who know this; I want to surprise Taehyung on his upcoming birthday," she whispers, and I nod with a smile.

"I'm so happy for you, Jennie," I hug her again.

"By the way, Lisa, I have to tell you something," she says when we part from the hug.

"What is it?" I ask, my smile fading, sensing there's more to this.

"Your son." When she says that, my smile fades, and I furrow my brow.

"What about Jungin?" I ask, my curiosity piqued.

Jennie sighs.

"Earlier, we were having fun, and Taehyung said to him that we will be his parents for a time because we look like a family, and people keep looking at us, mumbling about what a happy family. Taehyung said he'll be his dad for just a moment, then the kid said he doesn't have a dad..." she stops and takes another sigh.
"And after that, he keeps asking us why he doesn't have a dad," she says, taking a seat.