(A/N:oh,cum in,cum in,your welcome here😊)

(A/N:gag* hindi ako makapaniwala na gagawin ko ulit ito🥴)

Jungkook pressed her against the wall, not breaking the passionate kisses

Meanwhile, Lisa's fingers began to unbutton his shirt.

Lisa moaned in the midst of the kiss, and Jungkook smiled, delighted to see that Lisa was enjoying it.

After Lisa finished unbuttoning his shirt, she removed it, and Jungkook assisted her in doing so. He discarded the shirt somewhere, kissed her again, and pinned her to the wall.

Lisa opened her mouth, inviting Jungkook's tongue to enter, and finally, he obliged.

Their tongues danced inside her mouth, and Lisa could still taste his cigarette and sweet saliva. A sensual battle ensued, saliva mixing between them. Lisa's fingers dug into his hair, and Jungkook held her waist, with the other hand on her ass, squeezing it. Each time he squeezed, she moaned sexily, something he thoroughly enjoyed. The anticipation to be intimately connected with her grew stronger. Lisa could feel his hardened bulge, and she couldn't wait to have him inside her. The desire was intense.

Jungkook kiss her jaw down to her neck and suck it make sure to leave a love mark by him and she moan messily
Jungkook can't stop the monster inside of him that he torn her shirt and throw it somewhere,she help him to unclip her bra and finally they do it and throw it too.

Jungkook get her thighs and lisa wrap it to his waist and jungkook kissed her again and finally drop her on the bed make her bounce and jungkook climb
To her,attack her lips again,he is so addict to her lips.

Like her lips are ecstasy that he would do everything just to taste it because he's so desperate of that.

Kiss with passionate and full of love,sounds of their lips are music to their air and that's giving a reason to let out a moans between their kisses.
Saliva's mixing and tongue's caressing
Licking and sucking each lips.

As he enjoy kissing her,he's two big hands caught her breast and finally to touch and squeeze.

How he missed to do that.

Lisa was moaning messily between their kiss when jungkook squeeze her breast.
She's going crazy right now because of his touches,in short jungkook driving her crazy.

They parted the kiss and breath heavily
Jungkook smile when he saw her red face and now purple lips.

While she look to his eyes,the eyes are lust to her and she was fucking needy.