Chapter 22: Because of Me

Aerlinniel POV

"Everything that has happened has happened because of me?" I ask Gandalf. Not believing that this could be all my fault. Maybe i should never have gone to the Woodland-Realm with Legolas. If I would of just stayed in the forest everyone, including Elarinya, would still be safe and happy.

"Of course not, Aerlinniel. None of this is your fault." He tells me.

"I'm still not sure if I believe you. But we really need to go save Elarinya." I say, still convinced that this is all my fault.

"Alright, lets go save your sister, Aerlinniel."

Legolas POV

It has been three days since I found out that Aerlinniel was taken by dwarves. We have been searching for where, whoever took Elarinya is, so we can save her. I sure hope that Aerlinniel is doing alright. The dwarves better not have done anything to hurt her.

I just hope we make it to Elarinya then Aerlinniel in time. I hear a noise and turn my head to see Aerlinniel and Gandalf. Where did they come from? I thought Aerlinniel was taken by dwarves. I close my eyes and open them again, but Aerlinniel is still there. How?

"How did you get here? By the foot prints, it looked like you were taken by dwarves." I say to her, confused on what had happened.

"Yes, I was taken by dwarves. But that was because Gandalf needed me. He is here to help me get Elarinya back. You do know Gandlaf, right?" She asks me.

"Of course I know Gandalf. It's good to see you again." I say to Gandalf. I have not seen him for a long time. The last time was when he was visiting my dad.

"It's good to see you too, Legolas Greenleaf." He says to me.

"Gandalf, we have to get going." Aerlinniel says to him. Guess well should get going to save Elarinya.

Elarinya POV

I am starting to have some doubts about Aerlinniel coming to save Estelwen and I. I have no idea how long I've been here, but I really just want to get out of here. "Aerlinniel, please come save us." I whisper so only I can hear.

All of the sudden I hear shouts of, "Everyone get into position." And, "She's here."

Aerlinniel. Aerlinniel must be here. I shake Estelwen awake. "What do you want, Elarinya?" She whines, "I'm trying to sleep."

"Estelwen, I think Aerlinniel is here to save us!" I tell her, excitedly.

"What?" She asks, surprized.

"I heard them shout that 'she's here'. I think that it might be Aerlinniel!" I tell her.

"I sure hope so, I don't like it here." She says as she makes a disgusted face.

"I don't like it here either. But we should be out soon, I think." I say.

I here soft footsteps running twords our cell. Please, let it be Aerlinniel.

~~~~~~

Hope that you liked this update! Please let me know your thoughts on what you think is going to happen. Is Aerlinniel going to save Elarinya and Estelwen? Or is Aerlinniel going to be captured too? Please comment! ;) I have one more question: Would you like me to make a book of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings memes. Please comment if you would like me too! ^~^ On the side is a video from the 1978 cartoon version of Lord of the Rings. It is the scene where Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli are running after the orcs to save Merry and Pippin. Legolas looks so funny, LOL! :D

      Love you my elves from the realm of llamas,

                                                                    ~Ellethwen <3