Chapter 8: A Scream

Legolas POV

I love Aerlinniel. I think as we have started our ride to the hidden kingdom in Fangorn. I don't know why it took me until now to notice it. She is a sweet, kind spirit. And I am hoping that maybe, just maybe, she might love me too.

Yeah, like she could ever love me. I know that it's highly unlikely that Aerlinniel would love me. I mean I had shot her with an arrow! I still don't even get why she forgives me. Aerlinniel deserves someone better than me anyway.

~~~a few days later~~~

We are just about to arrive at the hidden kingdom. Elarinya looks like she might cry. This is where her parents were killed, so I could understand why.

We get off our horses and start looking around for Aerlinniel, calling her name. But there is so far no sign of her. I wonder where she could be. I am about to ask if the others have found anything, when I hear a scream.

Aerlinniel POV

I am still trying to find Rivendell, but I have had no much so far. Maybe I should try a different direction. I decide to turn my horse 90° to the right. Then I take off again.

I think back to the things Gandalf had told me years ago. Trying to remember if he told me anything about where Rivendell is. But I dint remember him saying much about it. All he has told me about is an Elf named, Lord Elrond, who lives there.

I wonder how Elarinya is doing. She hopefully is doing alright and is having a good time back at the Woodland-Realm. I sure hope I made the right choice in leaving the hidden kingdom instead of waiting for Elarinya.

~~~~~~

Sorry it's short, but I wanted to give you guys an update. :D I hope you enjoyed it! And, IF I have time, I will update again tomorrow. ^~^

        Love you my elves from the realm of llamas,

                                                                       ~Ellethwen <3

(P.S. Thank you to: purehoney101 for making the Book cover that I needed! :D It is amazing, and it really means a lot to me! <3)