Chapter 3: Gone

This Chapter is dedicated to: Dess_Basilisk!!! <3 You will find out why at the end of the chapter! :)

Elarinya POV

Aerlinniel has been gone for three days now. I can't find her anywhere. I am starting to get very worried. I had expected her to either go to the archery or, more likely, go for a ride.

I then get an idea. I should go to her room and see if I can find any clues as to where she could be. I race down the halls and through doorways until I reach her room.

I open the door hoping that Aerlinniel would be in there. But she is not. I give a sigh and continue searching for any clues. I look in her covers and under her bed. I look in the kitchen and in drawers. I search any place I can think of.

After a few hours have passed of searching through her room, I notice something sitting on a window. I slowly walk to the window to see what it is. It's a beautiful carved box with designs of what I can only guess to be Fangorn forest on it.

I open the box to find a folded piece of paper in it. I carefully unfold the piece of paper and see beautiful writing on it. It reads:

Dear Elarinya,

I need to get out of Mirkwood, I have been alone for so long and I feel as if I am doing nothing but hurting everyone. I will try to find anyone place to live. The hardest thing about leaving, was leaving you. I love and care about you so much and I don't want to lose you. If you would like, you could join me and meet me at the remains of our demolished Kingdom in Fangorn. I will wait for you for three months, if you do not show up I will know that you have decided to stay in Mirkwood. I will be fine if you want to stay, because that is home for you now. You have so many people who care about you. I love you no matter what decision you make. You mean everything to me and I just want you to be happy. I just don't want to hurt anyone else. I hope that you understand. I love you so very much, Elarinya, and don't you ever forget that. I hope to see you again someday.

                            Love, your sister and friend,

                                                                   Aerlinniel

Aerlinniel is…       Gone???

~~~~~~

I will try to update again tomorrow or sometime this weekend. Thank you all for waiting so patiently. You guys mean so much to me. I need to give you guys, my readers, a name! Anyone have any ideas? Please let me know!

Ok, so reason why this is dedicated to Dess_Basilisk:

FLURFIE THE LLAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dess_Basilisk told me that she wants FLURFIE THE LLAMA to become famous, so…

SPREAD THE NEWS OF FLURFIE THE FABULOUS LLAMA AND LETS GET HIM…             FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

                                                  ~Ellethwen <3