Chapter 11: Beating

This Chapter is dedicated to: mailablancoaraneta!!! :) Because she is my 250th follower. Thank you soooooo much! ^~^

Legolas POV

Immediately I know who the scream came from. “Elarinya!" I call out, hoping for an answer. But all I get is silence.

We look around for her for a while, but have no luck. Now the important decision is: She we continue to look for Aerlinniel, or do we go find Elarinya and see if she's alright. My heart wants to find Aerlinniel, but I know that we must find Elarinya.

“Prince Legolas! There are some footprints here." One of my guards call out.

I run over to where the Guard who had just called out before stands. I see footprints and hoofprints. “It looks like she's been abducted. What are your orders Prince Legolas?" He says.

“We go after them and get Elarinya back."

Elarinya POV

My eyes open only to shut again at the bright light. I again open them carefully, at first squinting, then fully opening them once they are used to the light. Where am I? I think to myself.

Then I remember, I've been abducted. I start to panic and look around. I seem to be in a cell of some kind. Why would some one want to take me? I have no idea, and I need to figure out what is going on.

I hear heavy footsteps walking towards my cell. I look up to see a tall, menacing looking ellon standing there with an evil smile on his face. He looks somewhat familiar, but I can't seem to place him.

“Ah, Elarinya." He sneers my name, “Your awake, I shall now give you your beating." He laughs evily, and then gives me a hard kick in the stomach. I groan painfully, and he kicks me again. He dies this over and over until he is sure I can't fight back.

“Go ahead, try to stand up." He says.

I try to stand up, but at my first attempt to do so, I fall over almost immediately. He laughs in my face and I try again. Using all the strength I can to stand, even though I am in so much pain.

Finally, I stand up. He slaps me across the face, and I luckily keep my balance. “Why are you doing this to me?" I ask him, my voice sounding small, like a child's.

“So I can get Aerlinniel. When she finds out you have been abducted, she will have to cone to rescue you. That is when I will finally get her." He laughs again, evily and pushes me to the ground. I get the wind knocked out of me, and I struggle to get a breath of air.

“I do hope you enjoy your stay here, Elarinya."

~~~~~~

YAY! I updated!!! :D And guess what else?!?!?!?

I AM GOING TO BE UPDATING AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!!! ^~^

Depending on how much time I have, I might even update twice! ;)

      Love you my elves from the realm of llamas,

                                                                   ~Ellethwen <3