Chapter 12: A Bright Light

This Chapter is dedicated to: Roshe98!!! ;D Because she is my 300 follower!!!!!! I can't believe I have 300 followers already! Thank you so much! <3

Aerlinniel POV

I have been riding for a long time now and I still can't find Rivendell. I wonder where I am, I wonder if I am even anywhere close to Rivendell.

I stop my horse and give her an apple. “Don't worry, we will find Rivendell soon. But for now, we both need rest. Especially you since you have not gotten a lot recently." I whisper to her.

I feel for a tree, and when I find one I tie her to it. I lay down to get some rest. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

~~~

I wake up to, again, see a waterfall. I fear that this will be the only thing of beauty I will be able to actually see. But then, something moves out of the corner of my eye. I turn around to find nothing but darkness.

When I turn back to where the waterfall is, it's gone and a bright light is in its place. I have to squint because the light is to bright for my eyes. I am shocked at how different this is. And also, that I can see.

I see a movement again, but the light is to bright for me to see what or who it is. “Hello?" I call out. I get no answer. “Is there anyone there?" I call out again, this time I get a response.

“Greetings Aerlinniel, daughter of the King of the Hidden Kingdom in Fangorn." The voice that answers me is soft and calm. She sounds like an angle.

“Who are you?" I ask, wondering who can this be.

“You will find out when you go on a very special mission." She says.

“What would that be?" I ask.

“Like I said, you will soon find out."

“But, why?" I say, confused on why I would be chosen to do this. “I am blind, except for sometimes in my dreams."

“That is why I have chosen you. You have strong powers that I have given you."

“Powers? How can this be? I don't even know who you are."

“I will tell you more when we meet during your mission." She says, I wish I could see what she looks like, but all I see is the bright light.

“Can you at least tell me something about my mission?" I ask, an  is silent for a moment, most likely trying to decide if she should tell me something or not.

“You may not speak of this to anyone until we meet. It is your destiny and your mission to save middle earth from evil. I also have a warning for you, there is someone who knows about your powers, he is after you. He could not find you so he took Elarinya instead." She informs me.

I give a gasp. “My sister had been taken? By whom?" I ask urgently.

“If I knew I would tell you, dear one." She says, saddened in her voice.

“I have to find her and save her." I say, trying to be as confident as I can.

“You have to be careful, Aerlinniel. This person wants your powers and he will do anything he can to get them from you." She tells me.

“Alright, I'll be careful." I promise.

“I will see you sometime again in the future, dear one. And remember to not tell anyone about this conversation."

“Yes, I promise that I will not tell anyone." I say to her.

“Goodbye, Aerlinniel." She says and the light disappears and everything is dark again.

~~~

I wake up with a start. The first thing that registers in my mind is that I have to save Elarinya, I have to save my sister. Then something else registers in my mind. The Lady said that it is my destiny and my mission to save Middle Earth from evil. I wonder what evil she means.

I take off in the woods in search of Elarinya. I just hope I make it in time to save her.

~~~~~~

Sorry that I have not been able to update. Wattpad was acting really weird and very time I would hit publish, it would not work. I think that I have finally gotten it to work now, so if it did please comment so I know that it worked. :)

Also, because of it I just gave you an extra long update! :D And I will be updating again in a little while!!!!!!!!!!! ^~^

       Love you my elves from the realm of llamas,

                                                              ~Ellethwen <3