Chapter 24: Worrying

Aerlinniel POV

“Hello, Aerlinniel. I'm guessing you know who I am?"

“Yes. You are Lithôniel, Faelwen's Ada. And my uncle. You also kidnapped my sister." I say to him.

I then hear footsteps and two heart beats. One I don't recognize, but the other is definitely Legolas' heartbeat. His heartbeat is slower than normal I hope he's alright.

“I have Prince Legolas right now. He is unconscious at the moment. You have a decision to make. I can either take and kill Legolas. Or, you can trade places with him. What is your choice?" My uncle asks me.

There is no way I'm letting him kill Legolas. “I'm going to trade places with him. I'll do whatever you want, just please, don't hurt him." I beg.

He gives off a cackling laugh. “Alright, I won't hurt him." He says to me. Then he tells the other elf, “Just put him on the ground and leave him here, his friends will find him and if not he'll wake up soon."

“Yes, my Lord." The elf says to him.

“Come on Aerlinniel. We have to get going now." I follow him out of the underground place and he gets me on a horse. We take off to who knows where.

Elarinya POV

Estelwen and I run up the staircase after we talked to Aerlinniel. I knew she would find me. We find the horses and the Woodland-Realm guard. Estelwen and I each get on a horse and follow the guard back to the Woodland-Realm.

When we get back, I say a goodbye to Estelwen and head back to my room. I wonder how Aerlinniel is doing. I hope that she will be back soon.

For now, I'm just sitting on my bed and watching the sun start to set in the sky. After a while longer of watching the sun, which is starting to set below the horizon, I am now starting to get worried. What if something happened?

Oh, I'm just worried to much. They just probably stopped to rest for the night. I've got nothing to worry about.

Right?

~~~~~~

Hello every one! :D I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry that it's so short, I will try to make the next couple of chapters longer! ;) What do you guys think is going to happen? I've decided that there is going to be 2 more chapters till the end of this book, then it's on to the third. I can't believe it's almost the end of this book already! :)

         Love you my elves from the realm of llamas,

                                                                       ~Ellethwen <3