Chapter 1: Tears

This chapter is dedicated to: KanyaLang! :) Thank you so much for all of the amazing support you gave me in the last book! <3

Elarinya POV

It has been a while since Aerlinniel left, I hope that she has found Legolas. Then the door bursts open and Aerlinniel comes running in. She is crying and she looks heartbroken.

“Oh my, Aerlinniel, what happened?" I ask.

“He didn't mean it. He didn't mean it." Aerlinniel mumbles. And I am very confused.

“Who didn't mean what?" I say.

“He didn't mean it."  She mumbles, I can tell she is in some sort of trance. “He didn't mean it. He didn't mean it. He didn't mean it." She keeps repeating.

“Aerlinniel, listen to me. It is Elarinya. Please come back to me." I plead to her.

She blinks her eyes a few times and says, “Elarinya?"

“Yes I'm here, I'm here." I say, giving her a hug. “What did Legolas say to you?"

“He, he... He said that I am a worthless li-little elleth who can't take c-care of myself and that I am in- incapable of love. The he told me to g-get out of his sight." She says through her sobs, stuttering a bit.

I can't believe he would say that. “Oh, Aerlinniel I am so sorry. He must be under some spell. Do you know which?" I ask.

“Yes, it is a spell that makes you do the opposite of what you want to do and it also leaves the person unable to defend themselves. That's why I know he did not mean it. But still, it hurt." She says.

“What are we going to do?" She asks.

“I know how to break it. We have to get some certain types of plants and liquids and mix them together in a soup. We have to find a way to get them to eat it."

“Ok, should we do it now?" I say.

“Let's go." She says wiping away her tears. “Let's get our friends back."

~after finding the things they need and making the soup~

Aerlinniel POV

Elarinya and I have made the soup and set up a table in the gardens. Hopefully Tauriel and Legolas will eat it. Soon I hear as they walk by and  I guess they noticed.

“Looks like someone set us up lunch. I am hungry let's eat." Tauriel says to Legolas.

“Good idea." Legolas agrees. “Are you sure you are not suspicious about this though?"

“No, someone is just trying to be nice. Now please, let's eat." Tauriel says.

“Ok." Legolas gives in.

“They are eating the soup." Elarinya whispers.

“Do you notice any changes?" I ask.

“No. Wait! Their eyes, they are clearing up!" She whispers happily.

I give a smile and say, “Good that means the spell is broken."

~~~~~~

The sequel is here!!! :) I am so excited and I will try to update as often as I can. Thanks for all the amazing support in the last book! <3 I have big plans for this one!!!

                                                ~Ellethwen <3