Chapter 2: Explinations

This chapter is dedicated to: NinjaGummybearz88! :) Thank you so much for all of your votes and your support! <3

Legolas POV

As I eat the soup I have this weird, tingling feeling inside of me. I start to feel like myself again. “What is going on?" I say. I can control my words again, I wonder why I could not before.

I look over to Tauriel and she looks just as confused as me. “I am not sure." She says looking around.

I am guessing whatever did happen, happened for a good reason. Because now, as I look into Tauriel's eyes, I realize I do love her. All of the sudden I hear a noise and look over to see Aerlinniel and her sister, Elarinya, running toward us.

“How do you feel?"Aerlinniel asks with some concern in her voice. I wonder what she is worried about.

“A lot better than before. I could not control my actions or my words. Do you have any idea what is going on?" I say to her.

She gives a small sigh and begins her explanation, “Someone has put most of Mirkwood under a spell. Luckily, I found out which one and was able to cure you guys. I feel like it is all my fault. Maybe it I had not came here, this might not of happened." She says, putting her head down in shame.

It is possible that her coming here is what made this happen, maybe she should leave and we could live in peace. I could get my father back and everything would go back to normal.

“No, Aerlinniel, it is in no way your fault." Elarinya says.

“It might be." I say to Elarinya. Then I turn to Aerlinniel. “Maybe you should just leave. If you do, this could all go away." I tell her.

She and Elarinya get the most confused look on her face. “One second we will be right back." Elarinya tell us and pulls Aerlinniel away and they start to whisper.

Elarinya POV

After I pull Aerlinniel away I stop and stand in front of her. “The spell should of lifted, what is going on?" I ask her, hoping she has an answer.

A tear falls down her face and she is quiet for a moment. “The spell, it has affected them to much. Whatever he says not is an effect of the spell and now he truly believes it. So now, all of his words are true in his heart." She whispers, whipping away the tears that have fallen.

We walk back over to Legolas and Tauriel. “I agree with Legolas, Aerlinniel should leave. I don't think she should ever return."

“Yes, you should go, it not like anyone needs you here anyways." Legolas says.

At this, Aerlinniel starts crying again. After all she has been through, this should not be happening to her. I watch as she starts to turn around and then take off running. She probably wants to be alone right now, so I don't follow her.

“Look at what you guys did. You have hurt Aerlinniel's feelings, you should be ashamed of yourselves." I scold them.

“It does not matter. If she never came here, we would not of have to go through this." Tauriel says.

“Exactly, it would be better for everyone if she leaves. Come on Tauriel, let's go." Legolas says.

What is going on here? I am so confused, and I would like to know why Legolas is talking that way. I am going to have to talk to Aerlinniel when she is ready.

~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! :)

                            ~Ellethwen <3