Chapter15: 3rd Day

HI Minna,

Here is Chapter 15 sorry for not updating I went to Science Camp last week and I was gone the whole week and I couln't update.... Ohhh by the way Lucy will be ending up with Liam due to the vote of 2-1 and Liam has won due to vote..... Anyway enough of my blabering and here is the chapter, read on.

Angelica-chan:3

Recap

"We are to be thanking you grandmother", I shalll now give the throne to Lucy Heartfillia"

Lucy's POV

"I thank you for giving me the throne, but please keep the throne and take care of the palace I and my mother will always be watching over you to guard the palace and keep you safe, So may you please take care of the palace in the place"

"Yes I shall take care of the palace in your presence"

"Thank you very much Princess Hisui" I say

"Well there you have it I am the queen of all and I have given you much proof, now we shall go back to the games or else it will be postponed"

"wait, you need to answer our questions lucy and we need the answers now" i hear from a pink headed mage

"Fine with me what are your questions?"

"Why did you leave fairy tail, Why did you join sabertooth, Why did you betray us?!"

My thought snapped when he said "why did you betray us" he thinks that i betrayed him and that it was my fault for leaving, ohh he is so wrong here are your answers NATSU DRAGNEEL!.

"Why did I leav fairy tail, I left due to a certain fire mage that called me weak and never cared about me and betrayed his promise that he would always protect me and that certain someone is you Natsu, you made me leave, to tell you the thruth i loved you very much but you went to far and caused me to leav and dissapear. Why did I join sabertooth, I joined sabertooth because they are more of a  loving family than Fairy Tail, they accept mefor who I used to be and who I am now. The last question makes me mad I don't even want and have to answer that one because I wasen't the one that betrayed my self it was Fairy Tail my once loving family betrayed me. it was you Natsu that betrayed me not myself it was all on you guys and most of all, it was you Natsu dragneel and Lisanna Staruss you have made me my stronger self, I can thank you for that. There are all your answers SALAMANDER."

" Now let the games begin again with naval battle then battles"

ohhh Ok Kabo, we have now just learned that her majesty Lucy is the queen of all and has demanded for the games to resume and it starts with the Naval battle, please choose your participant.

we now have the participants for the naval battle here they are-

Sabertooth, Minerva

Lamia Scale, Cheria

Mermaid Heel, Risely

Blue Pegasus, Jenny

Fairy Tail A, Lisanna

Fairy Tail B, Juvia

Quatro Puppy, Rocker

The rules are simple just knock out your opponenet and you get the points although in the last 10 minutes the 10 minutes will be special the remaining participants cannot be pushed off the water or else they will be in last place, NOW LET THE BATTLE BEGIN Kabo.