Chapter 7: I meet my sister and BROTHER?

Hi Minna,

I am sorry for not putting up this chapter yesterday I had some school work to do I am very sorry. please forgive me, ohh and sorry if this chapter is short I will be posting the next chapter hopefully today or if I cant I will post it tomorrow.

Bye Minna, Sorry from Angelica-chan :3

Lucy's POV

I was on my way to the celestial shop when I heard a girl scream and when I turned around I saw 2 children that looked of the age of 14 one was a girl and the other was protecting this girl and it was a boy this time they were siblings, when I saw them get pushed to the ground I got angry and shouted out "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO THOSE KIDS" the men that were attacking the children turned around to see me and they said "This is not your business go away Missy" when I heard him say Missy I got more angry and said "ROAR OF THE CELESTIAL DRAGON" and they were wiped out. I ran to the 2 kids and healed them when they were healed the hugged me and said "Lucy-Nee we finally found you" I was surprised to hear what they said and asked them what they meant and they said that I was there older sister, There names were Lucianna and Lucifer and they had 2 exceeds with them named Naya and Lugi which meant that they are dragon slayers and they are my siblings I told them that I was the elemental dragon and all of my training and that they could come with me to the dragon realm to meet mother.

Lucianna's POV

I was so glad to finally meet my sister that I was about to cry Lucifer and I looked at her and we hugged her so hard because we finally meet our long lost sister and we were so happy, she told us about being the next queen in line and that she is to learn all magic in the hole world and that we could come to meet mother and for us to train to get stronger since I was the ice dragon slayer and that I would be able to meet Ikali again and train more to get more powerful.

Lucifer's POV

I saw my sister at last and me and Lucianna just looked at each other and hugged her I missed her so much, Lucianna found me by rescuing me from terrible people and I found out that she was my sister and our big sister is named Lucy Heartfillia and that we needed to find her but instead she found us. I was so happy to see her she told us that she was the next queen and that we could come with her to the dragon realm and to train, I finally get to meet Eritha again and I can train with her to get my earth dragon slayer moves better and make my own moves to make me better.

Hi again Minna,

I apapologize for not postingg this chapter yesterday, I will hopefully post chapter 8 today of tomorrow but hopefully today I am very sorry again and I am sorry if this is a short chapter but I have alot to do today and I appreaciate that you are all reading this and that you follow me.

Bye Bye Minna

Angelica-chan :3