Chapter 17: The last day

Hey minna, sorry to everyone because i have not posted a chapter in forever and i apologize. I am going to post chapter 18 tomorrow so please look forward to that. Bye minna enjoy the chapter.
Angelica- chan

Previously
Liam kissed lucy in front of natsu who was boiling with anger and disgust.

No ones Pov

When natsu had seen that Liam had just kissed the girl that he has feelings for he exploded with anger as he tried to charge Liam. Lucy was frozen for a minute because she was flustered and she started to blush but when she saw natsu charging toward Liam, she interfered and put a shield on them.

Lucy's POV
"Natsu stop this nonsense and go to your stall" said lucy
"But Luce that guy just kissed you" said natsu
"He can kiss me anytime natsu he is my mate now go i dont want to see you anymore" lucy said while Liam just stayed behind her hugging her hips
Having lucy says that she didn't want to see natsu anymore he was so sad that he left without a word.
"And you Liam dont just kiss me like that" lucy said while blushing
"Sorry Luce but i just wanted to show him you were mine and mine alone" Liam said
"Aww thanks Liam now lets go on to the games shall we" lucy said

Now now Kabo, today is now the last day of the Grand Magic Games and today's event will be a battle between couples and a team battle. First of shall we introduce the battle between couples!!
From Sabertooth: Lucy Heartfillia and Liam Vermilliaon
Screams where heard as the couple entered the arena with their hands together.
From fairy Tail A: Lissanna Strauss and Natsu Dragneel
Screams where also heard but they were only cheering for one person and that person was...natsu.
Now then these are the two couples that will be battling each other to earn there guild 10 points and the title as the best Couple in Fiore.
Now then let the games begin Kabo

Liam and Lucy's POV
"Liam do you want to handle this" lucy whispered to Liam
"Yea Luce just go as my back-up and heal me or help me when its needed" Liam whispered back.
"Ok Liam, now let me see how strong you are" lucy said

No one's POV
As lucy started to back up so that Liam could have the field, natsu and lissanna started to run up to him but stopped in there tracks as he smirked. Liam was glowing and he wanted to get revenge for his mate, Lissanna was shivering like a little girl while Natsu just stand there but he didn't just stand there he charged towards Liam and to his surprise he punched Liam and sent him flying. This shocked Liam and Lucy, and with that punch Liams spell broke and he stumbled to the ground and was surprised by a unison raid by Natsu and Lissanna.

Ohhhh it looks like Liam vermi the 2nd wizard saint is having some trouble here!! Kabo

Liam Pov
"What how can they have done that" I say with anger
"Because we are a couple~" said a white haired mage
I turn to lucy to see that she is angry and a little disappointed at me, I lost focus and I was again surprised with another hit and this hit came from Natsu.
"Fire dragons Roar!!" Natsu said
I was to lost that the attack hit me, I was very disappointed and the last thing I said and saw was...
"Gomen luce.... I love u"
I saw luce sofen at my words and gave me a smile. Then i blacked out

Ohhhh Natsu dragneel has just defeated the 2nd wizard saint Liam Vermi, now we are in a battle of the fairy tail couple Natsu and Lissanna and her majesty Lucy Heartfillia Kabo

Hi Minna,
I would like to apologize on not updating till now and i hope you forgive me. I will hopefully bring up the next chapter by tomorrow but if not it will be up before friday. Please comment down below for feedback and thank you, i am sorry again.

(Hiro Mashima owns fairy tail)

Love,
Angelica-chan