Chapter 4: The Unbelivable Secret

HI MINNA,

Hope you are enjoying my stories I am sorry if you are not that interested but please keep reading and watch how I improve my writing because I am new to this kind of thing and I just started it so please be understanding about it.

Thank You and enjoy reading Minna

Angelica-Chan :3

Lucy's POV

I woke up and I found myself inside a cave and when I tried to stand I felt pain spread through my body and I tried to sit up but a hand tapped me on the shoulder and I was wondering who it was and when I turned around it was a women in the age of 20 and she was wearing a light blue dress that ended at her knees and her hair was color blonde with streaks of blue in them and her eyes where the color of the ocean, I asked her " ummm may I know who you are and where I am?" she answered me and said "I am Christi the water dragon and I am sure that you saw my dragon form before you fainted but this is my human form, and you are in my cave where you saw the large pond I have a secret cave there" I was surprised to have meet a dragon and to think a water dragon and she was beautiful as well. When I asked her what happened to me she told me that I fainted and I was badly injured but she treated me immediately when she defeated the giant.

Guild's POV

When master said that someone was missing in our guild we were think as hard as we can and I the hole guild was wondering who it was, some people tried asking Wendy and the others but they just told them to find out for themselves, While I was talking to Team Natsu to who they think it was I heard Levy scream and say "NO IT COULD HAVE NOT BEEN" that was when everyone in the guild surrounded Levy and asked what she was talking about then when she muttered the words "L-L-L-LUCY IS THE ONE TO LEAVE THE GUILD" everyones's eyes opened as wide as they could go,and I say "no way could she have left" then levy states that she hasn't seen Lucy in a hole week and when she was about to say something master comes out of his office and says "Yes it was Lucy that left our guild due to you all we have lost a nakama, sister, and a granddaughter and cousin. When master said granddaughter and cousin all eye went to him as we all wondered what he meant by what he said and then master closed his eyes and let out a huge sigh he started to speak "What I meant is that Lucy is my granddaughter and, Laxus is her cousin and only we now that because I told him not to tell anyone, and that is why Laxus protected Lucy when you guys hurt her.

Lucy's POV

I was bonding with Christi when she said "Do you know anyone with the name of Lucy Heartfilla" I was wondering why she asked and I replied " Yes I do and perhaps you are looking at her right now" her eyes widened and she stood up and bowed down and said "I am sorry hime, for not recognizing you and for letting you get her so much" I stood up with a suprised look on my face and said "What do you mean hime", she looked at me confussed and said " do you perhaps not know that you are the daughteer of Layla Heartfillia, the Queen" my eyes widened and said "Wait What, Wait my mother is alive?" Christi told me everything and said that she could take me to my mother and let me learn all types of magic and get all the celestial keys, but there was a catch to it I would be in that dimension for 8 years just for me to master all types of magic. I asked her how she knew and she said that my mother queen Layla had told the future and that you were a talented kid. I told her that I was willing to take 8 years off my life time to get to get my REVENGE ON FAIRY TAIL. we left in an instant after that and I was reunited with my long lost mother Queen Layla Heartfillia.