Chapter 16: The Night.....

Hi Minna,

I am posting chapter 16 becuase I feel bad that I haven't posted for more than a week so I am going to be posting chapters in different days of this week and next week, here is Chapter 16, read on and enjoy. (I am sorry to the Sticy or Stilu fans but the vote says Liam x Lucy so yea, please do not hate)

(I do not own Fairy Tail

Bye Bye,

Angelica-chan

Sabertooth's POV

"We were headed to our inn when I heard a black haired mage say "Wait", this voice came from non other than Gray"

"Lucy , Wait" Gray says

I pause and so do my teammates, I knew that he wanted to talk to me so I turned around to see the faces of Gray and Erza but there team was not there that actually made everything simpler, I didn't have to see Natsu or Lisanna's faces.

"What is it Gray" Lucy says

"I want to thank you Lucy, T-T-Thank you for forgiving me and for what I have done, I trully apologize for what I have done to pain you, but you have seen my heart and forgiven me for that pain that I gave you, Thank you very much." Gray says

Tears where falling from Gray' s eyes and all I said to him was-

"There is no need to apologize anymore Gray and Erza, I have forgiven you and you have returned into my former nakama's or my big brother and big sister, and it will always be like that, now that I have forgiven you, Don't cry I have reached out my hand to you and forgiven you.

With my words erza and gray ran to me and hugged me, i hugged them back then i pushed them away, i teloported to sabertooths hotel.

I then saw liam my childhood friend and we were just talking until he said

"W-would you like to ummm go out for dinner" liam said

I was a bit suprised but i blushed and said yes

I liked liam and i know that he liked me back i then went to my room and started to get ready.

I took a 10 minute shower and i started to lightly curl the ends of my hair and i was going to wear a cyan colored dress, i wore white heels and put makup on, i put my hair in a pony tail but left streaks out infron of my face. It looked like i was ready.

I left my room and sting came up to me and said "you going out on a date, i would love to accompant you" he said with a smirk

I got pissed but before i said anything liam came and he beat up sting by saying-

"Do you have buisness with my girlfriend" i blushed cause we were never in boyfriend and girlfriend surcomstances.

We went out for dinner and i loved it, we were just talking and then we had to go back to our hotel, we were at the hotel and he walked me to my room and before i got into my room he pulled my arm , which made me only an inch from his face we looked at each other then suddenly he kissed me.

I liked it honestly, but then it came to my mind,

Is he going to claim me his, then my prediction was right, he slowly went to my neck and bite the nape which made me his. I was now his mate and i loved him, but i also knew that i had to claim him so i did the same.

When everything was over i knew that all the dragon slayers would find out during the grand magic games but i dont care, i loved liam and he loved me back.

We went to the arena and me and liams hands were together the whole sabertooth already knew but when we arrived at our stalls during the grand magic games, someone pulled a stop.

"D-d-did you claim lucy, liam" a pink haired boy said

" and what is it to you if i did." Said liam

"So you did claim lucy, dammit, who are you to claim lucy"

I started to get annoyed and i stepped in

"Liam can claim me all he wants becuase i love him and he loves me he has claimed me and i have claimed him stop being a baby salamander and face it"

In front of everyone in the grand magic games liam kissed me and natus's anger was just overwelming for some people in the collusium.