Chapter 2: Leaving

Hey Minna, welcome again and her is chapter 2 with a very sad a secretive secret in this chapter. Okay minna bye and enjoy the chapter.

Lucy's POV

I wake up this morning and take a shower after that I dress up in a dress with the colors white and shades of blue with it, there where cut out mid-shoulder gloves that reches up to half of my shoulder, I put a blue lace around my neck tied into a ribbon, and I put on white stockings that rech my thighs and silver boots up to my ankles. I was on my way to the guild and when I was right in front of the guild doors I took a deep breath hoping no one would notice me but I was dead wrong........

Natsu's POV

I was at the guild talking to Lisanna and Erza and Gray when our guild doors opened and revealed Lucy in a dress and boots evevryone was looking her way when Cana threw a bottle at her and said " Hey look who's here the weakling in our guild you should just quit the guild" Cana says, then other guildmates started to up roar and throw magic or a bottle at Lucy, execpt Wendy, Charlie, Happy, Laxus, Master, and Mira who was about to get up from there chairs and help Lucy who was bleeding and her dress all torn and bruises and cuts appered on her skin, Then finally Laxus coudn't take it any more and shouted " STOP THIS NONSENSE YOU ARE HURTING YOUR OWN NAKAMA" I heard someone from the crownd say " She is not our nakama she is just a pescy, weak wizard who is in our guild" I thought " Ohh will you shut up and just be quiet" I was suprised that of what I thought like I don't like luce or anything like that. Laxus helped Lucy up who has bleeding with cuts and bruises all over her then she said " Master may I meet you in your office please" the Master nodded and started to walk upstairs to his office.

Master Mackarov's POV

I was waiting in my office when I heard a nock " Come in" I said and it revealed Lucy al bruised up and bandaged, I said " What did you need to talk about my dear" in a curios voice, Lucy says " I would like to quit the guild" she says and my eyes where wide open and I asked her " Why would you wish so my dear" She says " I would just like to train for a few years and get stronger and I will come back to fairy tail, but not as a nakanma but for my REVENGE" she replys. " Very well then Lucy, I hope for your best a safe travel and for you to come back to us" I say Then I remove her guild mark and she says " Thank you Master and thank you for being like a 2nd father to me I will keep contact with you every month, ohh and please do not tell anyone that I have left, I am only telling Wendy, Charlie, Happy, Laxus, and MIra" I nodded and she left. I thought in my mind why did I just let my grandauter leave without her knowing that I am her grandfather and Laxus is her cousin. I started to frown and before I realissed I was crying.

Lucy's POV

I went out of Master's office and Wendy, Charlie, Laxus, Happy, and Mira came up to me and asked " Are you alright Lucy" I just go past them and wave my right hand where my guild mark used to be but not anymore then I saw Wendy, Mira, Charlie, Happy start crying and the hole guild looked at them and I started to run to my apartment. I called out Virgo and asked her to pack my things and give the land lady the month's rent and tell her that I am leaving, after Virgo packs all my things I go to the train station and go to the forest in the next town becuase I had a felling that someone or something would meet me there.

At The Guild

When we heard Wendy, Mira, and Happy, and Charlie and Laxus Crying we went up to them and asked why they were crying and when they were about to say something, Master came out of his office sheading tears and he announced " We have lost on of our most precious nakama's, Sister, Or a granddaughter today and we who are crying know who this person is, this person requested not to say anything about her leave but for her own nakanma to find out for them selves" Every one in the guild started to look around and Natsu said " No one is missing" Master got so angry that he told natsu that he was to dense to even know who it was.

Well how do you like the 2nd chapter sorry if its to long and if it seems boring but don't worry the intresting parts are coming. any way bye Minna and hope you liked this and please comment if you like this.

Sorry for misspelled words...

Bye Minna :3