Chapter 6: Traning and my SISTER?

Hi Minna, Angelica-chan here

Hope you enjoyed last chapter and much more enjoy to this chapter. I appreciate that all of you are reading this but please I go on to wattpad everyday even when I come home from school I always want to read comments or to see how my stories is going and how many people are reading it, Please comment and follow me and read more.

Bye bye Minna, From Angelica-chan (Nickname not real name)

Lucy's POV

I have been training for 1 and a half years now and I am almost done mastering all dragon slaying magic, I have been taught by many of them and they are all so nice here are some that I have totally mastered and who taught it to me,

Igneeel, Fire dragon

Grandeeney, Sky dragon

Metalicanna, Iron dragon

Wesslogia, Light dragon

Skiadrum, Shadow Dragon

Christi, Water dragon

Celstial, Celestial Dragon

Uni, Universal Dragon/ Galaxy Dragon

Eritha, Earth Dragon

Sataria, Star Dragon

Ikali, Ice Dragon

Likala, Lightning Dragon

and much more but I cant name them all these are all of my favorite dragons and they are really precious in a few months my training with the dragons will end and I will move on to Wolf slaying and Celestial magic, then Dark Spells,and  Light Spells including the 3 great fairy spells Fairy Law, Fairy glitter, and Fairy Sphere and God slaying magic and more.

???? POV

I cant wait to meet her my long lost sister and I can finally sense her again soon I will be with her again and we will be family including with mother Layla Heartfillia, wait for my Lucy Heartfillia or as I say Nee-san.

*Time skip 2 Months*

Lucy's POV

It has been a total of 1 year and 6 months and I have mastered dragon slaying magic I am a Elemental Dragon Slayer now and I will be moving on to Wolf Slaying magic which should only take 2 months since there are only 6 wolf slaying magic I need to know and I will be able to do Celestial Spirit Magic again.*Time Skip 2 months* it has been 1 year and 8 months I have now mastered wolf slaying magic and I was taught by the 5 element wolf's and 3 more, now I can go and buy the 3 gold keys that I am missing from my 12 Celestial Keys "MMMM who am i missing ohh Libra, Piscies, Ophiuchus, I just need them then I can practice new spells and to call on more than 2 of them" I thought, mmm lets see lets go to the Celestial Shops and look for their keys except for Ophiuchus I will ask my mom to get that one.

Thank you everyone sorry for the wrong grammer or wrong spelling, please comment down below I will be making the next chapter today or tomorrow but I will hopefully do it today. Thank you all remember I DO NOT OWN FAITY TAIL (HIRO MASHIMA)

Bye Bye Angelica-chan