Chapter 11: Leave and Join

Hi Minna,

Sorry I didn't write on the 23 and I apologize for my mistake. Anyway hope you look forward to this chapter and enjoy reading it.

Bye Bye Angelica-chan ;3

Lucy's POV

Today is the day that we finally leave fairy tail for sabertooth, we are breaking the news by telling them that we are leaving the guild forever and we will all act correspondingly to the plan. We enter the guild doors and just walk in and when Natsu was about to say something I said "We are leaving fairy tail" and all I saw where gasped and opened mouthes around the room. When master heared it he went crazy and said "I am not to let my grand- I mean our nakama to leave just like that" I smirked and told them " I and my siblings are joining SABERTOOTH the guild that will defeat you all". fairy tail got up from there seats and I told them "I would stop you but that would be a waist of time and I would just waist my magic power" I saw faces that recented me and looked as if they were to kill then I put a bubble on Lisanna and ntsu tries to break her out while saying "Let my girlfriend go" I smireked and said "Then what were you doing to let Lucy Hearfillia die and leav the guild" all eyes went to me and I heard Mira say "What do you mean L-l-lucy died" Then all eyes looked at me for an explanation and I said "Well I would know because I killed lucy hearfillia and now I have her celestial keys I have all 13 keys, her life was very misrable because she loved fairy tail and she had a crush on natsu and only her nakama protected her by fighting for her but later on she died due to sorrow and sadness". Fairy tail's eyes all went to tears exept for master and Laxus they had a serious and sad face on and I was sad to leave them but this is all my revenge on fairy tail. We all erased our guild marks and left due to them all shocked and crying, we were on our way to sabertooth when a certain someone stopped us. This certain someone was natsu and he was crying and said "Lucy is not dead I know it" I got so mad that I kicked him so hard that he went all the way back to Fairy tail and without me noticing my magic power was at 0.3000% and I stared to calm myself down so that my magic power was at 0.1000% when I arrive at sabertooth.

Sabertooth Guild's POV

Our guild doors revealed our new guild mate and right of the bat she was mad and she asked to fight the Twin dragons of our guild a blonde haired man and a black haired man and they were the Light and shadow dragon slayers and a blue haired woman named Minerva put up a barrier and they attacked me simontaniusly but the blonde with blue stranded hair said "ROAR OF THE UNIVERSAL DRAGON" and we were finished of with one attack. She looked at us and said "SKY DRAGONS HEALING MIRACLE" and we were instantly healed and then she looked at Minerva and said "can we get our guild marks now so that we can introduce our selfes" she nooded and gave us the exact same guild mark color and place as when we were in fairy tail and she got everybody's attention and said "These 3 our our new guild mates and there names are-" she was cut of by the blonde with blue hair strands she said "My name is Lilica Vermi and I am an Elemental dragon and the 1st wizard saint, The one to my left is named Lucianna Vermi and she is the Ice dragon slayer and she has an exeed named Naya and she is the 2nd wizard saint,  The one to my right is named Lucifer Vermi and he has an exeed named Lugi and he is the 3rd wizard saint, We are the Vermi siblings and we are also the top 3 wizard saints, when I attacked Sting and Rogue I only used 0.10000% and that was only a tiny portune of my power my siblings can also do the same with the exact same magic power". Our guild was astonished to have the top 3 wizards in our guild and we never stopped celebrating.

Saber's Guild (Master) POV

The grand magic games were coming up I need to make teams I thought "mmmm lets make Team 1 contain Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Rufus, and Orga, mmmm Team 2 will be Lilica, Lucianna, Lucifer they are the top 3 wizard saints so they are only 3 people in it, I have been informed by the magic council, Ok then they will be the teams I should announce it to everyone" I out of my office and scream " Listen up brats here are the teams of the grand magic games, Team 1 will consit of Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Rufus, Orga and Team 2 will consit of Lilica, Lucianna, Lucifer those are all" I hear sting say "Why only 3 players" when I was about to speak Lilica said " because we are the 3 wizard saints having to put 2 more players will be cheating since this guild has us and we are to overpowered and to strong" I nooded and thought " Lilica has alot of knowledege in her brain and thinks of alot she will be a storong guild master to put in the seat next"

Hi Minna,

Sorry if this chapter is a bit short but I will hopefully upload chapter 12 tomorrow when I have the time and hopefully I will upload everyday this week so hope you enjoy, BTW next chapter will be grand magic games training and sorry if it is boring but I will try to make it fly through all the boring parts and all.

Bye Bye Minna, Angelica-chan :3