Chapter 5: Traning

Hi Minna,

Please comment down below if you would like me to continue to write this storie or if you want me to delete it. Thank you for all the support on this fanfict. THANKS MINNA

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL ( HIRO MASHIMA)

Angelica-chan :3

Lucy's POV

When I arrived in the dragon dimension I saw my mother in her human form and I felt tears come down my face i missed her so much and i wanted to remember what her warmth was and i ran towards her causing us to hug and I had tears down my face and my mother obviously missed me as well.She told me that i would be training with all the dragons causing me to become the elemental dragon and my training started with Igneel, Natsu's father. After a year .i have mastered fire, water, light, shadow, iron, and wind and i still had tons more to do.

Guild's POV

When we heard that Lucy was the granddaughter and cousin of laxus we couldn't believe that one of the most powerful people in our guild was connected to a weakling, some people said that and git master angry and he almost snapped but I think Lucy's face cooled him off. Once that was done he got back into his office and the girls started to cry including Juvia. People missed her when Lisanna and I said " Don't worry the weakling is finally out of our guild " everyone gave us a death glare and I thought " why is it that I feel to affected by Luce leaving?, was it my fault that she left? I didn't want her to leave I just wanted her to get stronger " I realized that I was crying.

Please enjoy this chapter ohh and please comment down below. Thank you Minna

Look forward for next chapter coming in tomorrow

Bye bye Angelica- chan