Chapter 8: Finishing my training

Hey Minna,

I am so sorry for not posting this chapter yesterday I got caught up in some issues and I had school today so I couldn't post this chapter till now, now please enjoy this chapter and the twist and turnes.Thank you Minna for reading this

Bye Bye, Angelica-chan ;3

Lucy's POVI came back from helping both my siblings and I told them to come with me to the dragon realm and learn new moves and meet mother, we entered the dragon realm and I was greeted by Christi, the water dragon and she asked me who I was with I told her they were my siblings and she escorted us to the castle to meet mother, once we got there wehn she saw Lucianna and Lucifer tears started to crawl down her face and she hugged them to my siblings suprise they were all crying but not me. I asked mom if she got me the last celestial key and she did I got it from her and started to train with my celestial sprits while Lucianna and Lucifer were getting along with ther foster parent.

*TimeSkip 4 years* Still her pov (sorry im lazy to write everything she did)

It has been 4 years and I have mastered all the spells I need to I am a elemental dragon slayer, elemental wolf slayer, Celestial Queen, Queen of God slayer, Dark queen spells, and the 3 great fairy spells, I have finished all my training and Lucianna and Lucifer have gotten stronger that before and have new spells that they created and improved the ones that the dragon's taught them. The thing is that we are leaving for Fiore tomorrow and go back to fairy tail, and meet grandfather, and laxus, I have been in contact with them for all these years and I told them not to tell anyone that I was contacting them.

Guild's POV

Everyone was not the same once Lucy had left and it has been 8 years since she has left, Cana was not drinking, Me and Gray were not fighting, Erza was not eating her strawberry cake, Elfman was not saying man, everyone was down and had lost something special form them, Lucy was our light in fairy tail and everyone adored her so much that she was like the light of fairy tail. Master came out of his office and said "Today is the day that lucy has left the guild and it has been 8 years, I do not know if she has improved, or if the worst came to her and she has passed on" everyone realised that it was the day she left the guild and everyone started crying out " WE ARE SORRY LUCY, COME BACK TO US".

Lucy's POV

Today was the day that we go to the guild and I was wearing a pink and black top with a shade of gray, my skirt was blakish with gray, and I wore boots up to my ankles and my hair was so long to my knees and it was curled half way down. Lucianna and Lucifer were wearing dark clothes like me and I gave them a black robe to cover our faces so that they woudn't recognize us. we were about to go when our mother came and gave us all a braclet and a necklace to hide all our power since I was the queen now and I have possed all magic power to destroy the universe, my mother gave my an exeed and I named her Kayleen and she loved her name as well. I started a teleport to fiore, fairy tail guild, we walked inside and we were at the door's of the guild.I felt anger and saw my self when I was still inside the guild getting beat up by magic and thrown bottles at me. I was so mad!!!.

Sorry guys for the cliff hanger but I will be posting chapter 9 today and I promise.

bye minna, comment down below

Bye Angelica-chan :3