Chapter 9: I'm Back!!

Hi Minna I am posting 2 chapters today because I couldn't upload the last chapter yesterday so I felt bad and now I am giving you another chapter that I just did. Anyway let's get to reading this chapter.

Bye Bye read on, Angelica-chan :3

Guild's POV

The guild was as normal not alive without Lucy and everone was just down and no one was doing what they normally would do when Lucy was with us but suddenly, The guild door's opened and revealed 3 figures that were wearing black robes and Natsu comes up and says "Who are you, go away" they never responded but they just went past Natsu and asked Mirajaine were there master was and Mira says "He is upsatirs in his office with laxus inside there". They walk up the stairs and enter the master's office and the hole guild went silent.

Lucy's POV

Once we arrived infront of the guild I asked Lucifer to kick the door down and welcome ourselves inside, once we got in there Natsu greet's us by telling us to go away but I telepathed to Lucianna and Lucifer to just pass by him so we did I saw MIra and asked her where master was she said that they were upstairs and laxus was in there. I was so happy to see master and laxus and just hug them. I entered master's office and he says "Who are you" I tell my siblings to take of there robes and we reveal our faces and master and laxus faces started to cry and I said " Im back" I hugged them and said "I know that you are my granfather and laxus is my cousin. I found out while training and I asked him if we could join again and he says "Sure but who are you with?' I looked behind me and say " These are my sibling Lucianna and Lucifer" I told master about everything and he askes us where and what color we wanted it to be, I said I wanted it in a blue and gray shade on my chest, Lucianna had hers blue in her left hand, Lucifer wanted his in green and in his right hand, master notices and says "All of your markes shield lucy's mark. Why is that?" Lucianna and Lucifer look at me and I nood I tell him that I am the Queen of the universe and that I was the neice of Mavis Vermillion and I am the holder of the universe and Queen, he and laxus was both shocked but they smiled eventually. "Let's go and introduce you shall we" master says and I tell him " Can you introduce me as Lilica Vermi" I also told him to all have the Vermi as our last names and he nooded. We go out and he screams "Listen Brats we have new members in fairy tail the on in the left is named Lucianna Vermi, the one in the Middle is named Lilica Vermi, and the one in the right is named Lucifer Vermi, they are the Vermi sibllings and they are new here". Everyone just looked at us and stared until Natsu said "Who is the strongest from you all" and Lucianna and Lucifer point to me and natsu laughs and says " I can't tell magic from her i beat that even the weakest member can beat her" I look at him and say " Then I challenge team natsu, Mirajaine, Wendy, Gajeel, and Laxus to a match" the hole guild looked at me and there mouthes just dropped "Bring it on" natsu says.

We go outside and I put up a barrier just so that we are all in the area and the hole guild beat on Natsu and the other's and the only ones that beat on me where Master, Luciannna, Lucifer, Laxus and our exeeds. When master said GO I just stood there and Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Laxus all attaked me with "Fire dragons Roar, Sky dragons roar, Iron dragons roar, Lightning dragons roar, it just headed for me and I just ate there attack and they said "WHAT SHE ATE IT" I started my attack and targeted Mira, Lissana, Gray, Erza and I said to Mira before I attacted "It's me" her eyes went wide and I said Universal dragons ROAR and I attacked all four of them causeing them to faint and natsu ran to Lisanna and said " Are you ok Lisanna" she noodes and lookes at me and says "How dare you hurt my girlfriend" I laugh and say " That your girlfriend I though you were better than that SALAMANDER" he got pissed and before he attacked me I attacked Wendy, Gajeel, Laxus and I told them "It's me" and they smilled then I attacked them with my weakest attack Universal dragon's absorb and I absorbed there magic power causing them to faint and it was just me and natsu he was so pissed that he had his lightning fire dragon mode on and I just stood there with my hand on my waist he said Lightning dragon's roar and I just ate it and said Lightning star Dragons ROAR and I defeated the most powerfull members of the guild without a scratc and I took down my barrier and Said Universal Dragons Healing Miracle and I healed them all and with out me knowing Natsu pulled my robe down and my face was exposed as Lucy Hearfillia and the hole guild saw me and shouted "LUCY" I quickly made a barrier and Lucianna and Lucifer came to me easily passing through the barrier and I signalled to Wendy, MIra, Gajeel, Happy, Charlie, to come in and they passed through I gave them all a hug and I heard natsu say " Hey Lucy why are they able to come in but we aren't" I said " Becsue they were the ones who protected me and drove me to get stronger than you natsu and I looked at them and said they are the ones that belived in me the hole time" I acknowledge them for doing that.

I told them to stop going through the barrier and I would take the barrier down and when I did natsu came flying at me and I teleported with everyone else to the other side and said " Don't do that salamander" and I said " I am not the old Lucy Heartfilla I am the new and more powerfull Lucy Hearfillia" The ELEMENTAL DRAGON SLAYER".

Here Minna,

How was that sorry if it is a bit long but I wanted to give you a long chapter so that I am on normal shcedule to give out chapters I will be putting one out agian on the 23 of january on friday. Hope you enjoyed and please comment down below.

Bye Bye Minna, Angelica-chan ;3