Chapter 1:

"Get The fuck up!" says a man as he drags me by my hair slamming me onto the bed "you thought You could get away from me HUH!" tears begin to form in my eyes as i feel a sharp pain Shoot up my vagina, as I scream in pain for help.

" You thought this was over?" he says as I spot him reaching for a knife from his back pocket. "If You don't move it'll be alot quicker, Goodbye Layai" he says before, aiming the knife at my chest..

______________________________________

I jump up from the sound of my alarm buzzing, as I reach to turn it off I sat up in my bed looking around feeling sweat drip down from my forehead and my clothes sticking to my body

What The fuck, just happened.

I said getting up walking to my bathroom I begin just staring into the mirror, before my iphone starts ringing playing "Post To Be" By omarion, causing me to jump a little before picking it up and sliding it to answer.

"Hello?" I said speaking into the phone continuing to stare into the mirror, "hello is this Laiya Moore"?
"This is she I spoke, how may I help you?"
"Oh hello Ms.Moore, I was just calling to inform you that your boss is wondering where are you, because your meeting is said to be held at 10:00 o'clock this morning"

I looked at the clock in my bathroom seeing that it was 9:45 I had 15 minutes to get ready, shit.. I mumbled under my breath..

"Hello are you still thier, ms.Moore?" the lady spoke.

Y- Yes I am, can you inform him that I'll be their in the next 5 minutes please?

"Yes ma'am I will, thank you" she spoke as she hung up.

FUCK! i screamed placing my phone on the sink.

I slipped out of my laced Victoria secret gown, sliding the shower curtain back, as I stepped into the shower, I spent about a good 5 minutes in their before hopping out I grabbed a towel, yanking my phone off the sink, slightly running to my room. since I was going into my first business meeting I decided to put on a long- sleeve white mesh button up shirt, paired with my beige skirt that stopped at my knees, I looked at the time on my phone seeing that I had less that 10 minutes, SHIT I mumbled once again.. I hurried and slipped on my white Louis Vuitton heels, yanking my phone off the bed, i began walking downstairs yanking my Chanel clutch off the counter along with my keys.

20 minutes later ..
I pulled into a reserved parking lot for employees only, looking down at my watch I saw that it was now 10:15 I know my boss was gonna be angry, but today was not the day for his slick remarks, I began making my way up the elevator to the 3rd floor walking into Room 205 where the meeting was taking place, I walked into the room as an awkward silence took place with a few stares and whispering, "Well if it isn't Ms.Moore, late on her first business meeting" Camryn Chuckled Sarcastically..

i hated camryn, Camryn was the type of girl you would just look at and punch the fuck out of.

And if- as I was about to speak my boss Mr. Lenox Cut me off " Layia Just take a seat, and pick up from here" as I sat down listening to Mr. Lenox the dream that I had earlier came back to me I was just thinking about why I had the dream it really did bring back the past, that I'm clearly not about to talk about, the only thing I could remember is hearing the guy say " goodbye layia.. layia.. layia .. LAYIA . I jumped snapping out of my daydreaming as I looked around seeing that the meeting was over and everyone was gone. " Are you okay?, the meeting is over layia" said April. " yeah I'm fine, just was over thinking something". I said picking up my clutch
" Oh okay girl, you should go home and get some rest you look exhausted" . " Yeah Your right See'ya Tomorrow Hun .I said as I waved goodbye and walked off to my car, heading home.

- Slim_K