Chapter 13

Maria P.O.V

"Baby you sure, layai did this.. Layai my layai" he spoke holding onto my head, as he stroked my hair.

"No, layai the fucking mailman Yes Her, I didn't do anything to deserve this" I said sobbing, as I lifted my head of his grasp

"Well what exactly did she say"

I was unsure, as to where I was going with this plan but in order for me to hide the fact that Marcus is my child's father I had to drag someone is my dirt, and of course it was that little bitch Layai I mean why not make it seem like she's angry that me and Frederick are together.. But not only that I obviously had to break the news to Frederick that I'm pregnant. But telling him about the "threats" layai had made would hopefully throw him off.

"She told me how much she hated me, and how s-she was gonna Make sure me and you. And our child suffer" I said as I cried harder, seeing that Frederick facial expression had Changed.

"O-our child" he spoke stepping closer, as he clenched his jaws staring at me.

"Yes baby, our child" I said pulling his hand down to my stomach, before he snatched his hand back.

"The fuck you mean, our child. I came over here to get some shit straight, and now I'm basically hearing that you pregnant" he yelled rubbing his hand down his face.

"Frederick baby wh-"

"Naw, don't come at me on why the fuck I'm yelling. How I even know if this my child, you been fucking around Maria not only with me but my supposedly homebody Marcus' he yelled clenching his Jaws even harder.

Oh shit..

Frederick P.O.V
Ion' know what type of game maria had up her sleeve's, but it wasn't gonna work with me she completely threw me off of what I really came round here to discuss, I wanted to believe that, that child was mine but the news I got all in one night, had be second guessing this whole shit.

"Really Frederick, your fucking accusing me Of sleeping with Marcus... Him of all people" she spoke, as she poked me in my chest.

"I'm not fucking play witchu' right now" I said grabbing her wrist shoving it back to her chest "after the shit I heard today Why wouldn't I be accusing you"

"I-i Frederick c'mon baby, I would never do something like th-"

"Maria, you full of shit you know that I really wanna believe you I do, but right na' ain't the time to be trying to explain yourself, ima' need a DNA test if you think ima' claim that child" I said walking towards the door, as I look back seeing that she, had a very surprised look on her face before I walked out.

I already know shit just getting started ..

Alil' something for y'all.

Well that plan ain't work, did it? ✌

-SlimK✌