Chapter 2

Layia's POV

This morning I woke up before my alarm did, due to these nightmares I've been having lately I tried not to make them bother me or affect me in anyway possible, because I'm still learning how to cope with the past.

I decided to take a quick shower, as I got out I applied some deodorant and some of my Majesty Perfume By Nicki Minaj, immediately that scent moved through my room, I slipped on a peach tight crop top shirt that fitted perfectly with some high-waisted white ripped jeans, i decided to put my hair in a high bun, I slide on some nude guissepe Heels I bent down to adjust them as my phone started to vibrate, I got up to grab it as I looked at it, it revealed a text message from my Boyfriend Frederick, me and Frederick were on and off almost all the time some days we would go without even talking, or some days we would be happy together it was just an on going thing.

Fred: so you gone continue to act like a stranger, or what?  2:34

Me: The question Is are u ready to stop being a little boy, and grow up. 2:36

Fred: mayne w/e bye 2:38

Ugh I sighed, as I picked up my purse and grabbing the keys to my porshe off the table, as I made my way out the driveway, I put on my GPS to find the exact location of The nail salon April wanted me to meet her at

30 minutes later ..
I Parked my car as close as possible to the salon, so I didnt have much of a distance to walk as I entered the salon it was this one chick that was just eyein' me down I'm not the one to start an argument with anyone but this chick was looking at me like she had a problem, "LAIYA GIRLLL" I heard someone yell my name as I turned around to seeing April getting her feet touched up.

" Hey April I said making my way by her. as I placed my purse to the side of me, " Girl You look cute, how you been?" she asked looking down at her feet then back at me
"Ive been doing good, so far girl work has just been stressing me out . I lied

I didn't wanna tell her about the nightmares I've been having, it would just bring back memories that I didnt wanna think about right now.

" Oh, Girl yup same for me that's why I'm here just relaxing, but let Me tell you the real reason I invited you here, Thiers gonna be a grand opening for Jhene Aikoi's new album releasing, and I wanted to know if You wanted to come?" she asked looking directly at me.

I was a little surprised at first, like I been to many grand openings for celebrities dont get me wrong, but I was a little worried about who might be their.

I-i don't know April, Who's all gonna be their? I asked looking down a little.. " Girl everybody, Like The newest Artist And Even Some known artist in the industry" she said taking money out her wallet giving it to the lady

I don- Before I can even open my mouth April cut me off " Look Layai Your going, get out of the house for a second girl, you go from work to home, home to work when do you ever have time for yourself?" she asked

April was actually right, all I ever did was work my ass off and not even reward myself for it.

Okay, I'll come and check it out  I said picking up my purse

"That's what I thought" she chuckled I'll see you their hun she said before walking out .

I hope this will be interesting .

-Slim_K