Chapter 11

"The fuck you mean, Marcus might be the father of your child?" I  said as I spoke loudly into the phone

"Exactly what the fuck it sounds like,camryn I fucked up... And I mean I fucked up bad this time chica"

"Yes YOU really did, I don't think I can Getchu' outta this one"

"How about we make a deal"

"Keep talking." I said picking at my nails

"Well I think we might have to get that layai bitch, involved in on this one...

August P.O.V

"How about this one, august" My stylist Lisa  asked holding up two different shirts.

"Naw, that don't look like something yung would wear. And is that glitter on the pocket's. I asked. you know me betta' den' dat' find me something you kno' a real niggah like me would wear" I said before watching her scurry off

I wasn't into allat' shoppin' shit, but since I was going on tour in less than a month, I had to get my wardrobe ready, along with a few other shit, I was scrolling down twitter before I spotted a bad ass luh' shawty walk in the store, she was thick as fuck I was just staring her down, before getting jumped out of my thoughts by Lisa.

"August I found, two givenchy shirts one gold and one red, are you into any one of them" she spoke almost hitting me with the damn shirt, that's how close she was.

"Just give a niggah the gold one, go find me some pants" I said not even looking at her, cause my eyes was focused on shawty, that I didn't even see when Lisa disappeared.

Layai P.O.V
I was in Atlanta's Boutique just looking around trying to find a few things. Before noticing a very familiar face eyeing me down, I could literally feel his eyes burning a hole in my ass, as I looked up before I knew it, it was him standing directly in front of me.