Chapter 7

2 weeks later..

April P.O.V

Today was the day, of me and my Fiancé's anniversary party. we had already planned everything, people such as Chris brown, Jhene Aiko, Trey Songz, Usher and many other industry folks were said to be performing and also attending my party, but hopefully everything goes as planned without any altercation's taking place, I know that inviting Layai and Camryn would probably be a high chance of an altercation taking place, But their my girls and I hope they can put their differences aside just for Today, Atleast.

Camryn's P.O.V

"No, Karen not those shoes, I specifically told your ass that I wanted my all leather, guissepe Wedges, now go find them. I said yelling at my maid Karen, before shooin' her off.

I was gonna be attending April's anniversary party tonight, and I wanted to be the baddest bitch that walked in there, I was told that Layai would be there also, I honestly don't give a fuck about her but I also wanted to let her know that , just because she nearly broke my jaw the other night,  doesn't mean that was gonna be the last of me.

" um, mami are these- Karen said before being interrupted by a knock at the front door, "I'll get it but before I do that, go look for a pretty nail color I can wear for tonight i said walking to the door before watching her scurry off upstairs.

"Who is it? I said before I opened the door.

" Guess ma" I heard a familiar voice and I knew it was August's, which caused me to get mad all over again, " What the fuck do you want, bitch?  I said folding my arms across my chest, "Mayne if you open the door, I'll tell you Camryn" . " And if I don't, then I guess I'll never know" I said chuckling a bit. "Camryn just open the door baybeh please, I'm sorry" I was a little surprised at first that august apologized to me, but I didn't wanna show it because I was still mad at him, I opened the door and their stood August.

August P.O.V

I decided to come and apologize to camryn, not only because a niggah wanted some pussy but because one of us either had to either apologize first, and I'm not the type of niggah to keep up bullshit, but camryn petty ass could go months, without talking to my ass.

" Damn, yo' stubborn ass. but like I said baybeh I'm sorry, i didn't really mean to hurt yo' feelings like that you know how when a niggah get high how I can be, and I'm not aware of the shit I say to you, but I love you, and that's all that matters. I said looking directly into her eyes seeing that her soft ass was about to cry, I admit it felt good to apologize but a niggah felt gay as fuck, camryn was the only girl I ever open up my feelings to.

"Awh Baby, I love you too" she said as she grabbed me by my face, kissing me as I parted her lips Open with my tongue before deepening the kiss, I closed the door behind me not making our lips separate at all, "Mami, I found a- A lady said interruping us, as we both separated our lips looking up at her "Oh my god, Karen go clean the fucking bathroom, or something" Camryn said before pulling my hand, guiding me up the stairs.

A niggah was finally getting what he wanted..

Layai P.O.V

" No she didn't, Layai don't let me catch the first flight to Atlanta to beat that, hoe's ass.  Cory said, as he clapped his hands together on the phone.

"Cory, I'm sure I don't need you in jail for assaulting someone with a deadly weapon" I said laughing at him.

"Girlll, these bitches just don't know you seem to be the only one that does"