Chapter 9

Camryn P.O.V
I don't know where Apri was going with this little idea she planned, but if she thought I was gonna be seen with or better yet by Layai, then she was sadly mistakened.

"Um, why am I here with this t-this" I said referring to Layai, as I side eyed her.

"I should be asking the same question, bitch" she said looking at me then at April

"Enough, Layai and camryn take a seat now" she said barely yelling as layai took her seat first followed by me taking mines after, so that we were now right across from each other.

April P.O.V
These girls were mistaken if they thought that I was playing with them, I was gonna keep it one hundred with both of them, I invited them to this lunch to not only settle a few things but to also, teach them how to acknowledge each other being a room without something breaking out.

"Okay so I'm gonna start off by saying, what you two pulled at my part was a big no-no, and i think its also safe to say that you guys ruined something special to me, I feel like you two are very beautiful young women and that you two should act like the beautiful young women that you guys are" I said pausing a bit before, continuing.
I also feel as if your maturity levels and the way you guys act towards each other or even in front of others can be quite embarrassing, as young women"
I spoke looking deeply in each of thier faces.