Chapter 16

Layai P.O.V
Yeah .. Yeah .. Yeah .. Yeah .. Baby

Girl yo body is legit mama made ya thick

Don't know why you wonder why them

other hoes talk shit I see sexy in yo eyes

Sex between yo thighss..

Jacquees, Come Thru was blasting through my Beats pill as I washed the dishes swaying my hips from left to right, before jumping out of my thoughts from the ringtone of my phone. I quickly dried my hands and answered it, seeing that it was my best friend Cory.

"Hey boo"

"Bitchhhh, ima need you to check your front door like now. No questions asked just do it"

"Um okay" I spoke hesitantly as I walked to my front door, pulling it open. "Now what"

"Look down obviously" he said.

I did as he said, seeing a small sized box sitting right at my doorstep.

"Bitch, don't tell me thiers some type of drugs in this box" I said shaking it "what is it" I asked closing my door back.

"You really gon' like make me slap your ass, open the damn box layai" he said in a frustrated tone.

I opened the box seeing a envelope. Picking it up as I opened it revealing August Alsina tickets.

"Cory are you serious, right now?" I spoke holding the tickets in my hand rolling my eyes.

"Girl you know I don't play, but first your flying out here to Miami and second who doesn't wanna see that sexy caramel, nice body, long di-"

"CORY!" I yelled.

"What girl, besides you know that too"

Cory was actually right, august was a very attractive man. But his cocky ass attitude rubbed me the wrong, but Cory didn't know I had an encounter with August before and I wasn't planning on telling him. Knowing how messy he can be.

"That's not the point, how do you expect me to fly out to Miami tomorrow morning and I have work"

"You see about that... I have everything under control"

"What did yo' pebble head ass do, now"

"First of all, I will ladly tell you that my head is nicely shaped thank you. But I kinda Sorta.. Acted as if I was you and called out of work for the whole week" he said.

"CORY WHAT THE FUCK, A WHOLE WEEK!"

"Girl you won't regret this, but I gotta go love you boo" he spoke hanging up.

I slammed my phone down, looking at the tickets in my hand I really felt like actually flying out to Miami to beat Cory's ass. The things he gets me into...

Well hopefully this plays out right

Cory play to much, he know what he doing lmao.✌

Slim_K