Chapter 4

Camryn P.O.V

" August What the fuck is wrong with you? first you watch me get punched In my fucking face, then you go check to see if That bitch Is okay. I said as I, held a ice pack on my jaw, yelling across the living room at him.

"Maybe if yo' ass just kept ya' damn mouth closed you wouldn't have got into that shit ya' heard meh'" he said as he took a pull out of his blunt

I gave him the "Bitch What" look before, grabbing the remote that was sitting beside and tossing it at his chest, "Fuck you august, Get the fuck out" I said as I got up walking to the door opening it waiting for him to exit.

"Mayne you on that bullshit, I'm just being honest baybeh" he said chuckling, exhaling smoke out of his mouth into my face, as he picked up his coat walking out. "Fucking Asshole" I said slamming the door behind him.

August P.O.V

As I stepped down the steps to Camryn's Porch walking to my all black ranger, I was high as a muffuckah' so I wasn't aware of the things I might have said to camryn ass, she was ticked off cause a Lil' shawty at the grand opening the other day punched the daylight out ha ass, I mean shawty had some mean hands for such a little ass female, camryn trippin' cause I went over to Lil' shawty instead if camryn to check on ha I mean, all them damn guards was nearly suffocating ha, I mean i kinda see why she mad but, but fuck that Ima niggah.