Chapter 17- Part 1

Cory P.O.V

"Girlll yessss, you is gon' be slayed" I said rolling my eyes, behind my client.

I was now at my salon in Miami. Assisting to my clients before I have to lock up, due to my bitch Layai flying out Here in a few hours. I know that she knows that I have something up my sleeves, with my messy ass. But I don't care we shall see how this plays out.

"Wa-Laaaa, yesss bitch. Slayed to the gawdssss boo boo" I said as I turned her chair around to the mirror, snapping my fingers in a zig-zag motion.

"Thanks boo" she said looking in the mirror as she fluffed her hair.

"Um, boo I accept credit cards, checks and cash" I said holding my hand out

"Oh yeah" she said reaching in her purse as she handed me my money.

"Thank you, the door is that way boo" I said as a fake smile creeped across my face.

"Thanks again" she said making her way to the door.

"Mhm, bitch get the fuck out" I mumbled under my breath as I waved.

"NEXT!"

Layai P.O.V

"Damn, you don't gotta go that deep into my damn bag" I spoke waiting for the guy to finish looking through my bags before snatching it back, as I aborded the plane.

I was now on the plane, getting ready to fly out to Miami. Because Cory's crazy ass is dragging me to a August Alsina concert against my will, Knowing Cory I knew he had something up his messy ass sleeves, and I was looking forward to finding out what it is.