♡ S P E C I A L: V A L E N T I N E S ♡

"Mom!!" [F/N] groans at her mother as she continued to pat her face with a brush. "Why are you doing this again?"

"It's your first date! You have to be super adorable," her mother argued as she continued to line her eyes with a dark brown eyeliner. "Midorima-kun would be all over you." She teased and [F/N] blushed.

She looked at her reflection from the mirror, her [H/C] hair was curled and pulled into a side bun, with a few strands to frame her face. The thin line of eyeliner made her [E/C] pop out even more, the apple of her cheeks dusted with a faint pink tint. It was an overall natural look.

The doorbell rang and she quickly gather her bag and rushed to the living room.

Her mother quickly took the door, she opens it and let's the green-haired man in. When Midorima saw [F/N] his eyes widen and his cheeks flushed, she looked breathtakingly beautiful to him.

"Y-you look beautiful today," he stammers, he then catches himself. "I mean, you look beautiful everyday! It--" a soft chuckle interrupts him. Her sweet voice that was like a melody that he will never get tired of.

"Thank you Midorima-kun." She chimed, then the sound of whimpers and cries was heard.
A body lay at the kitchen floor, it was then [F/n] realized that body belonged to her dad. Who lay around what seems to be a pool of his own tears.

"My daughter..going on her first.. Date.. With her.. Boyfriend... NOO! MY BABY GROWING UP TOO FAST!!" He cried.

Midorima just stood there mildly confused and concerned. While [F/n]'s eye twitches and her mother face palmed.

"Well we better go before your father dies in his own tears." She says forcing a smile.

As they exit the house the sound of crying starts to be faint but was still audible. Her mother sighed pulling the door to the driver's seat open and letting herself in.
Midorima pulled the backdoor open, offering it for [F/N] who gave him a soft thank you before hopping in. Midorima went in shortly after.

The whole ride was quiet, a space between them was wide as they both sat against each door. Looking out into the window watching the view pass. Midorima tried to steal a glance at [F/N] only to find she was already looking.
Midorima turned his gaze back to the window his cheeks red from embarrassment.

[F/N]'s mother who saw all this from the mirror, giggles to herself.

~*~*

"Thank you, [L/N]-San." Midorima says, bowing at the woman.

"I'll pick up both of you at 9'Clock Have fun both of you!" She winked playfully before raising her windows and dashing off.

They both handed their tickets to get in the amusement park and a wristband was given in return.

They both walked around for a bit, it was silent until [F/N] decides to break it

"No lucky item today Midorima-kun?"

Midorima pushes his glasses up, he then turns to the smaller girl.

"You're my lucky item of the day,"

[F/N] stops at her tracks, with her eyes wide and mouth slightly agape and heat rises up to her face.

'Oh no, was that too much?.. Takao... You dumbass.. Why did I believe him?!' Midorima's thoughts raise he remembered Takao's little 'advices'

"I'm sorry, was that too much?" He finally asked panicked. [F/N] snaps out of it and furiously shakes her head.

"No, I mean.. It's sweet.. And.. Cute." She smiles and takes Midorima's hand and interlocks them against her own. "Midorima-kun-"

"Shintarou."

"Hm?"

"I mean,.. Call me Shintarou.. Please."

Nodding happily, "Shintarou.." [F/N] then tugs at Midorima's arm pulling him down closer to her height then placing a small peck at his cheek as it blossoms into a deeper color of pink.

Screaming caught the girl's attention and it was then she realize it came from one of the rides. A 60FT drop, she jumped in excitement pulling Midorima along with her who looked at it in terror.

"C-can't we start with something.. Mild?" He asked, chuckling nervously. "It's not like I'm scared or anything!"

"You'll be fine!" She reassures him, since the line was not very long. They both got in pretty quickly, as it makes it way up Midorima tenses.

"Don't die yet!"

"I'm gonna vomit."

"Scream whatever you feel like screaming on the way down. It will make you feel better and distract you from the drop." she says as it gets closer to the top. Midorima looks down to see how high they are.

Very high.

There was a brief stillness until it all came down, Midorima screamed on top of his lungs.

"I LOVE YOU [F/N]!"

(A/N: this was cheesy I know! I felt like making one for valentines so.. Here ya go! Midorima is bae okay? Okay.)