♡ S I X ♡

Math help~

Running his taped fingers through his green locks he lets out a frustrated sigh. He's in grave danger of failing math, meaning if he does he won't be able to participate in club activities.

Meaning no basketball.

'What is up with all these formulas, nanodayo?" He whispered to himself as he continued to sketch out the net for the prism he's working on.

He wanted to just flip the table instead of working on finding the damn surface area of this.

"Midorima-San? Are you okay?"
[F/N]'s soft voice calmed him down slightly. He gazed up at her.
She eyed the work on his table and giggled.

"Do you need any help?"

Midorima looked away, he was sort of embarrassed by this. But it could also mean he would be able to spend time with her. Sure math is a bore but she isn't.

"It's not like I need it, It's just.. Polite to accept an offer." He reasoned, he heard creaking of a chair being pulled up beside him. [F/N] grinned.

"Great! You're lucky I'm not so bad at math myself." She pointed at the net he was working on, "okay, so right triangle prisms, you have to find the total surface area. First you find the area of one triangle then multiply it by two then.." By that time Midorima sort of dozed off, it's not like it was boring. He just found [f/n] much more interesting.

The way she frown slightly trying to remember the formulas to find each area, and the way her [E/C] eyes would twinkle as soon as she remembers them. The way she bites her lower lip when she's thinking really hard. Midorima memorized it all better than any other formula.

He has his right elbow propped on the table and his chin rested on his hand, it was not long until [F/N] finds him staring.

"Midorima-San, you weren't listening at all!" She exclaimed, snapping the green-haired boy out of his fantasies. He shook his head denying

"I was listening! I just.. Yeah I was listening. Nanodayo.."

He doesn't know what to say, he was caught red-handed staring right at her like some creep.

[F/N] found his blushing aborable, he looks like a blushing carrot.
A very adorable blushing carrot.

"It seems like you really need help in math," she tapped a finger to her lips as if thinking, "if you want I can tutor you after school." She offered.

That means, he has an excuse to see her. He wanted to jump up his seat and scream yes. But that would be embarrassing now wouldn't it? Then he remembered basketball practice.

"I have basketball practice after school.." He said in almost disappointingly

"I can wait if you want." She replied, "I wouldn't mind seeing you practice."

Midorima flushed, it's like having a girlfriend watch his practices. But it's his crush instead. He nodded slowly.

"It'll be fun, don't worry I'm not that strict," she jokes standing up from her seat, "I should get going, see you later Midorima-San!"

"Wait," he called out stopping her from her tracks. She turned and waited for his next words. "There's no need for -San.."

"Oh.. Midorima-kun then," he sighed, if that's the closest he'll get to having her call him. He'll take it. For now.

Baby steps, but one day he'll hear his given name spoken by the voice he adores very much.