♡ O N E ♡

Never in his life has Midorima Shintarou ever been taken by a girl, I guess you could say when it comes to romance he is "inexperienced." Takao would tease him by saying he's such a Tsundere no girl would like him that way, they like straightforward guys and Midorima is nowhere near that.

Then he met her, well technically bumped into her.

"Wah, G-gomen! I was running too fast and I was not looking where I was going." She apologized bowing down politely.

He look down at her, she was much shorter than he is. Her soft [H/C] blew with the crisp morning wind, her [E/C] widen along with her smile showing her pearly white teeth. she has the look of awe in her face as she stares at Midorima's blushing face.

He pushed his glasses up with taped fingers, turning his eyes away from the beaming girl.

"W-what are you staring at?" He stutters, he mentally cursed himself for stuttering and being a complete dork in front of this girl.

"I'm [L/N] [F/N] Gomen, but.. Aren't you Midorima Shintarou? I'm a big fan of yours! I think you basketball is really... Amazing!"

This made Midorima's face burn fifty time darker, it could almost compare to Kagami's or Akashi's Red hair.

"Arigatou.." He mumbled, she stared at him with her head tilted to the side studying his features.

"Midorima-San?" He never thought he would love the sound of his name so much and he can't help but wish it was his given name that escaped her mouth. "Are you blushing?"

"N-No way! It's just really.. Hot."
He denied, she giggled.

"Right, anyway. I'll see you soon Midorima-San!"

She walked pass him waving goodbye.

The blush on his cheeks never leaving, it just became even more prominent as he watch her figure get smaller as she walks away.