♡ T E N ♡

"Multiply length and width and since it's an equilateral triangle multiply it by 3... Midorima-kun.. Hey?" She nudged the boy at the side catching his attention.

Ever since yesterday, midorima's been confused. They're official but unofficial at the same time. Official because they both know they have feelings for each other. Unofficial because all the confidence Midorima had yesterday all went down the drain. He still haven't asked [F/N] the big question. He told takao about this and who just urged him to just ask her out already.

"[L/N].. Yesterday.. When.. When our lips touch.. Did you mean what you said?" He asked looking down at his hands.

"I do.. Did you mean what you said?" Pushing her hair behind her ear she fidget with the sleeves of her jacket.

"of course I do, nanodayo... T-then.. Would you be my girlfriend?" Finally popping the question Midorima looked up at her, meeting her shocked [E/color] eyes. She then smiled and nodded happily

"Gladly, I thought you'd never ask.."

Finally he can call her his, and he is hers.

"Oh, and lip touch? Are you that embarrassed that you can't say kissing?" She giggled teasing the blushing man.

"Shut up.."

[F/N] leaned closer and place a peck on his pink tint cheeks.

"I love you, even if your a big Tsundere."