♡ N I N E ♡

The green haired megane felt nervous standing outside [F/N]'s house. Because of her sprained ankle she missed school for today. He pressed the doorbell with shaky fingers.

The one who answered the door is [F/N]'s mother, "oh, Midorima-kun!"

Bowing politely, "I came to bring [L/N]-san's homework." He said

The woman giggles, "which [L/N] there's three in this household," it was in a teasing manner and Midorima didn't quite catch that

"U-uhmm.. [F-F/N]-San.." The sound of her name was foreign to him but he liked it.

"Hehe, I know I know, I'm playing with you. Come in, [F/N] is in her room. Her room is on the right" taking off his shoes he bowed once again.

"Sorry for intruding." He hesitantly stepped in, walking towards the door to her room.knocking three times he heard a reply from the other side

"Come in!"

He twist the handle and open the door, to see [F/N] laying down on her bed reading a book. Her eyes widen at the sight of Midorima.

"Midorima-kun! Oh, sorry.. I don't look decent.." She blushed,

"You look fine, nanodayo.." She looks perfect in his eyes, she was wearing shorts and an oversized sweater. Her hair is up in a messy bun. But what caught his attention was the thick [F/C] glasses that sat perfectly on the bridge of her nose. "You wear glasses?"

"Oh, these? Yeah, I usually wear contacts at school." She chuckled removing the glasses and setting them on her nightstand. "I look like a dork with glasses on aha,"

Midorima shook his head in disagreement, "you look good in anything."

[F/N] stared at him a small blush on her cheeks. It took a few minutes for it all to sink in midorima's head, he tried to find a reason but he can't so he stayed quiet. Finding the ground interesting.

"Midorima"

"[L/N]"

They both shoot up, and spoke.
[F/N] chuckled, "uhm.. You go first."

Midorima lets out a gasp of air he did not realize he was even holding in. He turned his view to the girl, connecting his green eyes with her [E/color] ones.

"I..."

He took a step towards her, his eyes never leaving hers and the heat on his cheeks rises.

".. Love.."

As those four letter word escape his mouth, he never thought he would even say it.. He stopped in front of her, cupping her cheeks in both of his hands. Feeling the warmth of her cheeks double in heat.

"You.."

Leaning down to crash his lips into her own, the kiss was short but passionate in its own way. It's been something Midorima's been wanting to do. Pulling away, he faced the girl her lips parted. She was shocked at this boldness coming from Midorima.

Midorima started to panic, was it too much? Oh no.. What if she doesn't like him back? These questions bombed midorima's head. "Y-you don't have to answer now.."

It was [F/N]'s turn to take him by surprise. She stretched out her arms as far as she can reaching to grab his collar, she pulled him down towards her height. She then kissed him. She moved her hand and wrapped it around Midorima's neck deepening the kiss. Pulling away both of them feeling slightly out of air.

"I love you too.. Midorima Shintarou.."