♡ E I G H T ♡

Midorima woke up but he's not in his room, rather he's in the school clinic. The familiar hum of the air conditioner, the white walls and the girl beside him.

[F/N] lay there, her ankles bandaged, she looked so peaceful and angelic. Midorima hesitantly brushed a strand of hair off her face when the nurse came in.

"I see your awake now Midorima-kun. it's the end of the day and it would be hard for [L/N] to walk with her sprained ankle. If you don't mind can you bring her home?"

He was going to say he doesn't know where [F/N] lives. But the nurse beats him to that and handed him a piece of paper with her address.

He nodded giving the nurse a thank you.

Midorima positioned himself to carry her on his back. He then went off to his merry way to [F/N] House. He received stares from students to normal by-passers. Some aww'ed at them saying they look like such a cute couple which only made the man blush fifty shades of red.

He felt the girl stir slightly at his back, he was carry her in a piggy back ride. He can feel her breathing against the side of his neck, "Shintarou-kun.."

Midorima isn't so sure if he's hearing things. But he's sure he heard her say his name. His given name.. He stopped at his tracks to glance at the girl, she has a small smile on her face and Midorima can't help but wonder what she could be dreaming about.

A smile formed on midorima's mouth, and continue to walk.

He stopped in front of a 1 story house, pulling out the piece of paper he made sure this was it.

He pushed the doorbell praying that somebody is home.

The door opened after few minutes, a middle age woman opened the door. She looked young almost as if she could be [F/N]'s Older sister.

"oh my! What is this?" She exclaimed at the scene in front of her.

"Ah, [L/N]-Chan sprained her ankle playing volleyball, so I had to bring her home." He explained. He felt nervous talking to the woman.

"Ooh, are you her boyfriend?" She asked rather bluntly. Midorima shook his head furiously, denying.

"U-uh no, w-we're only close friends." Close friends, he had to add that one word.

"Aww, that's a shame. You both look so adorable!" She teased. "Eheh, I'll take her from now on. Thank you..."

"Midorima Shintarou." He introduced, handing the girl on his back to the woman who carried her effortlessly.

"I'm [Mothers/name], thank you for bringing my daughter back safely. How about you come have dinner with us? My way of saying thanks." As tempting it sounds he has basketball practice. He smiled and turned down the request politely.

"Ahh, make sure you come over next time okay?"

He bowed and nodded.

He ran back to the school with a Smile on his face, hoping he's not late for practice or his captain would surely never shut up about it.