♡ S E V E N ♡

"I need help..." Midorima whispered to his friend Takao, ".. I.. Uh.. How do you confess to someone.."

Takao looked at him with knowing eyes. He knows exactly who he meant by someone, "shin-chan! Your finally going to confess your love to [F/n]?!"

"Urusai! nanodayo!" Midorima's cheeks were lightly dusted with a pink tint, he wanted to slap himself for asking Takao. he's his only friend.. But he's an idiot.

"Just tell her! I'm rooting for you shin-chan!"

An irk mark grew on midorima's head. He sighed, "you say that like its suppose to be easy, and your suppose to nanodayo."

"Today we will be playing volleyball," it was gym time and the girls just walked out of the changing room.

Then he saw [F/N], she stretched. Bending down slightly. Takao elbowed Midorima, "nice view you got huh?" He teased wiggling his eyebrows.

"URUSAI!"

It's true though, Midorima and Takao stood a few feet behind [F/N] and the fact that all the girls have to wear such... Tight, and short shorts.. Midorima eyed her from the corner of his eye, the short shorts shows off her long [Skin color] legs. The little piece of fabric made the curves on her body more defined, especially the booty. (A/N: I had to.. Okay?! Okay. Continue.)

Midorima turned to face the opposite way before he loses any blood. Takao did nothing but chuckle at his obviously flustered friend.

"Team captains are [L/N] and Takao." The teacher called out, Takao went first surprisingly, he did not pick Midorima. He picked a random girl, meaning [F/N] would have to pick a boy.

"Midorima-kun!" She gave him an eye smile as she called out his name. Takao winked playfully at him, and Midorima doesn't know whether to wring his neck or throw him off a bridge. Both sounds great though.

He listened attentively as the two captains established the teams.

"Okay, let's work on positions. I will be serving first, Midorima how are you with setting?" She turned his view to the green-haired megane.

"I'm okay with it I guess, nanodayo.." He replied, pushing up his glasses.

"That's great, Midorima will be our setter, [random name] and me will be spikers, I'm more of a decoy though, is that fine?"

They all nodded obediently, some of them stared at her in awe. 'She seems to have a lot of knowledge in volleyball.' Midorima thought.

The first set is starting with [F/N] serving first. Midorima is up in vanguard. The whistle blew and [F/N] spinned the ball in her hand. She then threw it up in the air, taking a few steps forward positioning herself to jump swinging her arms she hits the ball. It travelled so fast, the other team were unable to receive the serve.

Midorima stared at the girl with shocked eyes. He never knew she was this skilled at volleyball, she never mentioned.

"Woah, serving ace!" Some of them whispered in awe, she took five points to her team before the other team got to receive the ball.

"Ah! Gomen!"

The ball went flying towards the other side, back to [F/N] team.

"Chance ball!" They yelled out.

It was heading towards Midorima who was in ready position to set it, "Bring it to me!" [F/N] demanded.

Before he knows it [F/N] was there ready to spike his set,
He tossed it towards the small girl who jumped and spiked it.

"YOSH!" She cheered, she turned to Midorima with a huge grin, "that was a really good toss Midorima-kun!"

She complimented his toss, Midorima blushed, the game went on. 20-17 with [F/N]'s team on the lead.

When she called out for a toss, spiked it past three blockers almost not making it, but she landed on her side. Spraining her ankle.

"[L/N]!" Midorima almost instantly ran beside her, taking her in his arms.

"G-Gomen... I think I might've sprained my ankle.." She bit her lip, trying to hold back the pain.

"Midorima, would you please take [L/N] to the clinic?"

He didn't need to be told twice, he carried her bridal style. The class whistled and cheered.

'What is this? Kindergarden or high school??' Midorima thought,

To their luck, the nurse is out for break. He stayed with [F/N] who was sitting on the bed, there was an awkward silence until Midorima spoke up.

"Uh.. What's your type?"

He wanted the ground to just swallow him for asking such a blunt question. But the girl did not seem to mind.

"My type?.. Hmm.. Well I like guys who are good in sports, caring, protective, like you Midorima-kun," she tilted her head cutely giving him her signature eye smile.

This made the Midorima's blood rush to his face, and faint.

"WAA! MIDORIMA-KUN!"

'I like you Midorima-kun..'