♡ O M A K E : THREE ♡

Midorima is not the kind to be easily jealous. [F/N] has never seen him jealous and Takao has a plan. It might be a little evil but [F/N] agreed to it.

Midorima never shown any anger or discomfort when [F/N] is talking to Takao. But that's only because he trusts her, a lot. He wouldn't admit it but he trusts takao as well, he knows [F/N] is not the kind to be disloyal.

But something fumed in him when he watched at the sidelines. [F/N] has her small arms wrapped around Takao, she giggled and continued to speak softly. Too soft for Midorima to hear anything, but he watch as her pink tint lips moves moulding out words he can't hear.

She made a swinging motion, with her hands on Takao's. She was teaching him how to receive properly.

Midorima clench his fist, his eyebrows knit together creating a crease between them, it was obvious to everyone. The dark aura that surrounded him is scary.

He walks towards the two, who was laughing not quite noticing the giant green haired megane's growing presence.

"Takao.." Midorima says, calmly. The tone of his voice contradicting the fire around him.

Takao tried to to turn to him without shaking in fear. 'Crap, he's kinda scary when jealous.' He thought. He tried to smile at Midorima.

Midorima glared at him, then he turned to [F/N].

"If you don't mind, I need to talk to MY girlfriend." Midorima says, with emphasis on the 'My'.
He grasps her wrist pulling her along with him towards the door.

"eh, Shintarou." She says softly, but went along with it. She turned to Takao one last time who shoots her a wink and a thumbs up.

'Operation: Make Shin-Chan jealous. Success!'

Once they were outside Midorima drops [F/N]'s wrist.

"What were doing?" He asks.

"I was teaching Takao-Kun how to receive a-"

"You have to be so close to him?" Midorima takes a few steps closing the gap between them. [F/N]'s back against the wall.

"Shintarou.. Are you jealous?"

Midorima clucks his tongue, "Tch, Of course not,nanodayo." He says, "I just don't like anyone touching my lucky item."

[F/N]'s heart pounds loudly against her chest, this was a side of Midorima she has never seen before. Midorima cups her cheek with one of his hands, the warmth sending shivers down [F/N]'s spine. He leaned in closer placing a loving, and passionate kiss on her lips. [F/N] melts into him. She can't help but think that maybe Midorima should be jealous alittle bit more often.

They both pulled away breathless.

"You're mine only, okay? Nanodayo." Midorima says, "Not Takao's or any other... Just mine.."

[F/N] giggles wrapping her arms around the megane's neck. "Okay, Shintarou."

~~~~
*sings* I STILL GET JEALOUS!~ //slapped

600+ reads you guys!! Since you're all so good, I said hey why not. Make another Omake.

I have a head canon that Midorima would call his S/O his lucky item (coughTAKAOcough) //slapped

Anyway, I'm writing A Kise Drabble set and my Kuroko one is on hiatus for a while. So sorry if your waiting for that one to be updated but I might be more active on the Kise one.

Oh, and if you ship MidoTaka make sure to check out a one-shot I did! Thank you so much for all the reads,votes and comments. ❤️❤️